You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Feels like I’ve posted too many Steve0 posts today. I shall leave you with just one more nugget for today.

Keita has been easily outshone by Ademola Lookman, not sure he's going to much use. Considering the amount they spent on him he sort of needs to be a world beater. Lost Can on a free who i think is the better player.

Not looking good if you ask me.

He's posted loads of nonsense

He's never gonna stop

Slagged Salah, Slagged Firmino

He's slagged the fucking lot

Sitting in his basement, at home off County Road

He's a fucking whopper and obsessed with Liverpool.....

SteveO, SteveO, SteveO

SteveO, SteveO, SteveO....

• Upvote 8

I saw them in Dublin in 1991. Still have a couple of their releases on vinyl at my mother's house. Haven't heard them in years.

Snuff, Mega City Four, Senseless Things, Leatherface... England produced some good punk-inspired pop bands in those days. The Stupids before them, too.

Repped for The Stupids. I fucking loved them. Snuff also boss.

Feels like I’ve posted too many Steve0 posts today. I shall leave you with just one more nugget for today.

Keita has been easily outshone by Ademola Lookman, not sure he's going to much use. Considering the amount they spent on him he sort of needs to be a world beater. Lost Can on a free who i think is the better player.

Deluded or a red. We must know.

Funny that he thinks all of our players are shit, and that the ones that leave are top players.

Saying Can is better than Keita and calling Coutinho a genius in the other post.

No way in hell he would hold the same opinion if they were still Liverpool players.

Where on GoT is he posting theses gems. Just had a look and they think they might get Kluivert.

Bit old now like.

Because they got the PSV DOF in, they all think they’re gonna snap the top talent from the Dutch League now. The last day or so, they been getting DeLigt, Ziyech and Kluivert!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I honestly wish people wouldn’t give him the oxygen. He doesn’t believe a word of the shite he’s typing and all anyone on any red website that reads it, surely at worst, is just laughing at the absurdity of it. So why’s he doing it? The only thing I can think of is that he’s a raging attention seeker.

I honestly wish people wouldn’t give him the oxygen. He doesn’t believe a word of the shite he’s typing and all anyone on any red website that reads it, surely at worst, is just laughing at the absurdity of it. So why’s he doing it? The only thing I can think of is that he’s a raging attention seeker.

Don’t forget they signed Davy Klassen from the Dutch league

This worries me. SteveO has a keen eye for a player and a proven scouting record.

First band I saw live, they were supporting The Wonder Stuff around 89/90 and they were so much better than the ‘headliners’, I’ve liked them ever since. Still listen to God Fodder now.

Having lost my copy of God Fodder many years ago this has just inspired me to order a copy, just got a MC4 CD also so cheers.

Having lost my copy of God Fodder many years ago this has just inspired me to order a copy, just got a MC4 CD also so cheers.

Saw Neds and the Stuffies in London at the end of March. Same stuff just all 25 years older!

I did attempt the John Penney half haircut thing back in the day - didn’t last long!!

@Theesk

Got the train up to Liverpool Lime Street last night & went to the taxi rank. First cab was decked out in Liverpool flags, should have seen the guy's face when I said "no thanks mate, can't get into a cab with Liverpool flags" #seniorclubinthecity

Yeah, that never happened. Next.

@Theesk

Got the train up to Liverpool Lime Street last night & went to the taxi rank. First cab was decked out in Liverpool flags, should have seen the guy's face when I said "no thanks mate, can't get into a cab with Liverpool flags" #seniorclubinthecity

A cross between this...

Crazy-Laughing-Man-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

... and this.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2