You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Oh twitter, I don't do that. That's the thing you sometimes see people post on here for the bloos and they're all going mental isn't it? 

People have posted it on here sometimes 

It's like a group chat thing..highly amusing when they are all arguing with each other

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Part of me doesn't want them relegated - if they ended up winning the Championship you'd never hear the fucking end of it. 

They couldn't even win the SIMOD Cup when they entered it so I doubt they'd win the Championship.

Leicester have managed to keep hold of the majority of their players bar Maddison so are running away with the league. Think Everton would just end up with about 5 players after trying to sell everyone. 

On 19/11/2023 at 22:01, No2 said:

The PL rules are based on 3 years accounts. You would have to assume that there is more punishment coming when the next 3 cycle is reviewed. And the one after that too.

I'd like to give myself a huge pat on the back. And I'm not done yet, I predicted this in November and still think there's more to come.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It was a vanity project and for them to think they were getting a bigger attendance than RS.

Vanity is exactly what it is. As you say traffic links and other problems should have raised a red flag(well it wouldn't!) All that before you start on the weather, it's fucking freezing in summer as soon as you move in the shade. The rain is horizontal and this vision they must have of looking across the not blue mersey will sink them.

Fuck the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

what a horrible, nasty bastard. 

You need a bit of that.

Can we have Annie Road on the next pod telling you how he's gonna fight everyone? 

When I was a kid we used to visit loads of stately homes. A few of them had follies, buildings that served no practical purpose, whose only reason for existing was to appear ostentatious, typically because some eccentric rich man had more money than sense and nothing better to do.

Bramley-Moore Dock is their modern day equivalent. A white elephant of a stadium whose location and structure was chosen not for sensible and pragmatic reasons, but to be seen by as many people as possible. It is Everton screaming "look, we exist too!", ostensibly to boatloads of goggle-eyed tourists cruising up the glorious blue Mersey, but in actuality, nothing more exotic than seagulls and cormorants.

It will never not be funny that they ploughed so much money into this Titanic-sized disaster of a project. It was supposed to elevate them to new heights, but it will bury them instead. And then they will be No-Moore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 15

23 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

You need a bit of that.

Can we have Annie Road on the next pod telling you how he's gonna fight everyone? 

No because I’m the wool getting it both barrels in that equation!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:
I believe and always will he was a red. In 1971 he wore a red rosette. I went to Liverpool games with my Dad a red and even hoped back in the day they would win, but wear THEIR colours NEVER

Fuck me, Bill was a Red, never knew that.
So much nasty shit going down on GOT

360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5G

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

It's like groundhog day now unless I'm missing something?

They get charged, they admit it, they moan like fuck that's its, 

Not fair.

Not right.

Corrupt.

Sounds like a defence from Nuremberg.

You missed the first bit

They submit accounts knowing they have infringed the PSR rules