You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

50 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Another thing I don't get, they go on about having a new stadium rather than our 'loft extensions', and then mention looking after our 'tourist fans'.

If they're not looking for more tourist fans, why the fuck are they building the new stadium?

They still go on about building 3 stadiums in the city.

They might have given Anfield a lick of paint or built a programme stall there but it was already built before they moved in, they rented it then left. 

Their only defence of their cheating is to ignore the fact that they admitted cheating, then say it wasn't that bad then moan about bother clubs breaking the rules. 

The next phase is moaning about the Sly 6 then going on about Heysel.

Just wondering if they will stop moaning if Chelsea or Man City get punished who are both part of the Sly 6 but then we are talking about a fan base who still moan about things that happened in the 70s and 80s. They'll just shift the goalposts slightly to moan about something else.

26 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They still go on about building 3 stadiums in the city.

They might have given Anfield a lick of paint or built a programme stall there but it was already built before they moved in, they rented it then left. 

This is one of the stupidest things they bang on about and of course there are a lot of them and they are all stupid...but this one really is fucking stupid.

You rented a ground over 100 odd years ago, you got bin bagged from it so off you went and yeah Goodison came out of it and now 100 plus years later you are moving away - is it really something to constantly go on about? And to what end??

I know they don't have much to shout about like but fucking hell....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Well I guess that would depend on whatever the meaning of the vague deflective shite you were posting in the first place was.

What does that even mean?

I thought it was well understood that posting a gif of someone nodding off means that you're a boring tit; nothing "deflective" about that.

On 15/12/2023 at 18:12, Manny said:

Everton to stay at Goodison Park next season and move to new home in 2025

Really enjoyed this line:

Not having the money to actually pay for the construction is a pretty big fucking construction issue. But then I’m a fan of Big Stand FC, lacking the imagination of your typical blue.

I am not going to move into my 48 bedroomed mansion until 2075,but I'd like to stress that it has nothing to do with the build.

57 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Dyche has done an incredible job there to be fair. Without the penalty they will be in 9th place now.

I disagree. Not with him having done a good job but I think he's used the deduction as a rallying cry in the dressing room. It's galvanised the players and they're actually playing now. Without the penalty I think they're still just above the bottom 3. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I disagree. Not with him having done a good job but I think he's used the deduction as a rallying cry in the dressing room. It's galvanised the players and they're actually playing now. Without the penalty I think they're still just above the bottom 3. 

It's also got the fans onside, booing someone else for a change.

20 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Their form had turned before the points deduction after a slow start. In fact it pretty much coincides with DCLs return to the team. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, an tha said:

This is one of the stupidest things they bang on about and of course there are a lot of them and they are all stupid...but this one really is fucking stupid.

You rented a ground over 100 odd years ago, you got bin bagged from it so off you went and yeah Goodison came out of it and now 100 plus years later you are moving away - is it really something to constantly go on about? And to what end??

I know they don't have much to shout about like but fucking hell....

They bang on about their history etc but still repeat this as a fact. They then say they did build the stands etc but didn't dispute it or argue for the money back for them. There's no actual proof of them building anything as there's no pictures of the ground when they moved in. Only a painting of the ground when Liverpool were playing there.

They were playing on a field in Spellow Lane and Anfield was already built so they moved in six years after they were formed for around 7 years then left.

According to them they built a massive stadium then left it for us to squat in.

It's like the way they claim the Liver bird is originally thir badge. They never had a badge on their shirt until around Dixie Deans time and there's no evidence they ever had the liver bird as a badge on any shirt they've ever worn.

Their first league title they didn't get winners medals off the football league so the council produced medals with the city emblem on as a replacement. They were in blue as they were for Everton.

9 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Dyche has done an incredible job there to be fair. Without the penalty they will be in 9th place now.

I agree. And also, it’ll be poetry if they have their best season in years (in terms of actual results) but go down because of the points deduction. 

On 17/12/2023 at 13:30, Harry Squatter said:

They bang on about their history etc but still repeat this as a fact. They then say they did build the stands etc but didn't dispute it or argue for the money back for them. There's no actual proof of them building anything as there's no pictures of the ground when they moved in. Only a painting of the ground when Liverpool were playing there.

They were playing on a field in Spellow Lane and Anfield was already built so they moved in six years after they were formed for around 7 years then left.

According to them they built a massive stadium then left it for us to squat in.

It's like the way they claim the Liver bird is originally thir badge. They never had a badge on their shirt until around Dixie Deans time and there's no evidence they ever had the liver bird as a badge on any shirt they've ever worn.

Their first league title they didn't get winners medals off the football league so the council produced medals with the city emblem on as a replacement. They were in blue as they were for Everton.

The liverbird shout comes from some medals they cut for something like the Liverpool senior cup and no medals were given, and they claim they made them liverbirds because it was theirs. Forgetting why would they have a liverbird when they're Everton. They didn't want the name of the city, why would they want the city's crest?