You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

26 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Always said it about them the vast majority enjoy us losing more than their own side winning.

You wouldn’t bother with football if you were like that 

Well any reasonable & rational person would anyway. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Ah, the catcher again.

I'm pretty sure I would have seen this "recent statistic"

If someone has, please enlighten me.

And not that fake shite from last week.

The peoples club is really about how local match going fans tend to support Everton. If you look at recent statistics at a ratio of around 4 or 5 to 1 against Liverpool. When you consider their success and our lack of success it's an astonishing figure really. That's all it is.

That statistic is so recent, it's still warm and damp from when he pulled it out of his arse.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Davek will be gutted.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
Oh Dave ffs..
If Liverpool beat Chelsea to the title by 1-3 points I think many might look back to tonight with a different attitude.

As said: played utter trash for the last 5 weeks or so and we'll revert back to it no doubt next week. Damage done though.

Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about that lot and I dont like seeing Everton teams do them favours, not when there's no chance of a CL spot.

Last word from me on this.

Now watch these cowardly players go back into their box from next week.

18 minutes ago, angie said:

Absolute state of this cunt. All because they lost a fucking a game.

76F43630-FDE9-4154-8DC2-06AF6437984F.jpeg

It’s a real shame Twiiter can’t just be fucked off for good so wankers like this and others like him can’t have a platform to spout their hateful shite, instead they just have to sit in their bedroom wearing their late mother’s underwear 

• Upvote 3

Fuck's sake. I was reading some pre game comments on the everton chelsea clash. There was a chelsea fan wading in with anti Liverpool stuff about 'victims' and how everton were the 'best' scousers etc. Maybe he could tell us all about fellow chelsea fans posting such utterly disgraceful comment.

Liverpool & everton fans came together to remember Rhys in the first derby after his tragic death.