You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Mertesacker and Naldo were great when Bremen won the league a few years back.For me they will have to change how they play for him,if they keep the normal high line he will be a sitting duck.He has the same sort of pace as Carra/Terry turns like the Titanic aswell

Bellamy.

Whoa, now it's happening, not sure about it?

Weve got a really good atmosphere going, and all t takes is one shit to stink the place out again.

I can only imagine that Kenny is 100% confident that Mr Bellamy is going to be an adult this time around. No way Kenny would risk everything he's built, no way.

But still...

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You dont get 75 caps for germany and be shit

plus germany play quite a high line.

He'll do well for them

As long as he has somebody to sweep-up behind, like Reina can, then his lack of pace isn't too bad. Considering they don't really, it might be a bit of problem on occasion. Decent player though.

You dont get 75 caps for germany and be shit

plus germany play quite a high line.

He'll do well for them

I agree he will do well for them,i wasnt trying to make him sound shit.

For me the way they play could lead to him getting caught out with the sort of fullbacks they have.He will help them a great deal against most of the league but could be caught by pace from nippy players.

Bellamy.

Whoa, now it's happening, not sure about it?

Weve got a really good atmosphere going, and all t takes is one shit to stink the place out again.

I can only imagine that Kenny is 100% confident that Mr Bellamy is going to be an adult this time around. No way Kenny would risk everything he's built, no way.

But still...

did he really do all that wrong last time he was here, the golf club was something of nothing and remember there was a rumour he fell out with Rafa and thats why he wasn't in the squad for the Everton game but that was probably bollocks anyway

especially considering Santos is poor defensively, Park has never done anything of note and Arteta is passed his best

also I don't watch Werder Bremen much at all but i seem to remember hearing Mertesacker is another like Klose and Podolski who only performs at international level?

Hear that Mertesacker has the turning circle of the Queen Mary!

Some really poor buys by Arsene, IF they all happen. Just shows he can't think on his feet and needs to plan his transfers months in advance.

Feel strangely sad that Cole's gone as I always thought he was way better than he had the chance to show when here. Surprised he went to Lille though and hope it works out for him, glad he got the move and maybe he'll get more regular games and find some form again.

But at the same time....

pNh7T.jpg

"Hold up.........remember when you're paying your window cleaner that I always did 'em for free."

Walk on Joe.