You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Cole is only gone for the season. He'll be back like a bad case of herpes.

Thought it was 2 seasons? Must have it mixed up with something else I saw. And when does that massive over-the-top mong get on sky? 8pm? Have been looking forward to laughing at him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I am thinking Sturridge and Adam Johnson based on nothing more than we have been talking to those two clubs re: Bellamy & Raul/Yossi

Adam Johnson would be a welcome addition, but can't see Sturridge without Raul going. Unless it's a loan, that is.

With Newcastle I think the club are saying that the 35m is to be invested in players and salaries. I remember looking on a Newcastle forum before and the sad bastards were trying to figure out the total value of the contract to see how much they could subtract from the 35m.

Ouch, brings back bad memories of the two cunts last months with us.

I thought the same. I wonder why. Its usualy 12 isnt it?

Yep, glad it's closing earlier!

They have just matched Fulhams Bryan Ruiz offer and have offered him bigger wages,Helicopter on standby

No clue who he is but have read he's supposed to be decent, should spare the wrath of the Newcastle fans a bit. (even though Ashley clearly never seems to give a fuck.)

Time to play Fallout anyway, can only hack this stuff for about an hour at a time.