You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find it anywhere but it's been mentioned on RAWK he rubbished the NESV bid.

I'm sure he said it, I wouldn't just make it up, I've no reason too.

Seems like it was the only thing NOT posted on twitter during the takeover week that was pasted onto here. Or it's been deleted.... By the illuminati.....

I haven't read through this thread in it's entirety, but Mike Jefferies has sent me an email this afternoon having read this thread and has asked me to post the following response on his behalf: -

I never ever called NESV either" fake" or "cronies of H&G" or a "joke bid". Not on my blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Scouser Tommy. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me an "idiot" or a "fuckwit" (each to his own) but it's not very cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery to me why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to join the site I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of friendly and intelligent reds on there. But I saw a few negative posts about me from people who I've never met and so clearly don't know me. Easy to sit behind a screen and call someone a cunt isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on those "terrorist" email campaigns - as well as on the "Dear Mr Hicks" video - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

Legend.

Yes he did. The tweets have been deleted but I'm 95% sure he said that during the takeover week, anyone else remember seeing it?

Particularly like the line about making stuff up and printing bile and then seeing his latest tweet:

You'd think Google would have cached it, and it doesn't appear to be there!

Can't find it anywhere but it's been mentioned on RAWK he rubbished the NESV bid.

I'm sure he said it, I wouldn't just make it up, I've no reason too.

Seems like it was the only thing NOT posted on twitter during the takeover week that was pasted onto here. Or it's been deleted.... By the illuminati.....

Wasn't he criticising people for saying the bid was done and dusted when Hicks and Gillett weren't quite done yet?

Tweeting on the plane back home I think.

And in fairness he was right.

I really hate the shite where people feel the need to batter down anyone who appears to be getting above their station or other such shite. It seems to be that we'll hammer someone first and then ask questions later. This is yet another prime example of this. I think there is a lot of jealousy out there. I just think people need to sit back and start acting towards people as they would if they were sitting face to face in the pub with them. Far too many internet hard men and cyber warriors for my liking.

By the way, this is a general comment and not just about this thread or anyone on it.

Wasn't he criticising people for saying the bid was done and dusted when Hicks and Gillett weren't quite done yet?

Tweeting on the plane back home I think.

And in fairness he was right.

No, SOMEONE was saying something along the lines of "don't be so fooled by NESV, they could quite easily be cronies of H&G" not word for word but it was generally anti-NESV.

Wasn't him though, clearly. Apologies again if you're reading Mike.

I really hate the shite where people feel the need to batter down anyone who appears to be getting above their station or other such shite. It seems to be that we'll hammer someone first and then ask questions later. This is yet another prime example of this. I think there is a lot of jealousy out there. I just think people need to sit back and start acting towards people as they would if they were sitting face to face in the pub with them. Far too many internet hard men and cyber warriors for my liking.

By the way, this is a general comment and not just about this thread or anyone on it.

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

No, SOMEONE was saying something along the lines of "don't be so fooled by NESV, they could quite easily be cronies of H&G" not word for word but it was generally anti-NESV.

I believe that was a poster who linked to a story about the Sox and Rangers doing a deal. Which, ironically never happened.

Guest ShoePiss

Mike Jefferies I think you're a parasite, I think you've used the club for your own personal gain. Given the opportunity I'd say that to your face.

This isn't jealousy, I remember your L4 bid for the club and the co-incidental eye aids of a movie you had coming out around the same time.

What do you have in the pipe line currently? Maybe you could make a movie about the last 3 years of LFC ownership eh?

Mike Jefferies I think you're a parasite, I think you've used the club for your own personal gain. Given the opportunity I'd say that to your face.

This isn't jealousy, I remember your L4 bid for the club and the co-incidental eye aids of a movie you had coming out around the same time.

What do you have in the pipe line currently? Maybe you could make a movie about the last 3 years of LFC ownership eh?

Not forgetting the scandalous tweet that started this thread in the first place.

Not forgetting the scandalous tweet that started this thread in the first place.

Since he did a brilliant bit of investigative research and discovered a couple of months ago that KrapTalk wasn't very popular with fans (who'd've thunk it), he's now posting on RAWK as 'L4'. RAWK appear to think he's a celebrity.