You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read through this thread in it's entirety, but Mike Jefferies has sent me an email this afternoon having read this thread and has asked me to post the following response on his behalf: -

I never ever called NESV either" fake" or "cronies of H&G" or a "joke bid". Not on my blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Scouser Tommy. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me an "idiot" or a "fuckwit" (each to his own) but it's not very cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery to me why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to join the site I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of friendly and intelligent reds on there. But I saw a few negative posts about me from people who I've never met and so clearly don't know me. Easy to sit behind a screen and call someone a cunt isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on those "terrorist" email campaigns - as well as on the "Dear Mr Hicks" video - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

I don't think you're an "idiot", "fuckwit" or "cunt", Mike.

I was only saying how great your films were the other day to my agent (071 7213 67876)

Luv,

razor, Star of stage (and screen?)

XX

I haven't read through this thread in it's entirety, but Mike Jefferies has sent me an email this afternoon having read this thread and has asked me to post the following response on his behalf: -

I never ever called NESV either" fake" or "cronies of H&G" or a "joke bid". Not on my blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Scouser Tommy. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me an "idiot" or a "fuckwit" (each to his own) but it's not very cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery to me why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to join the site I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of friendly and intelligent reds on there. But I saw a few negative posts about me from people who I've never met and so clearly don't know me. Easy to sit behind a screen and call someone a cunt isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on those "terrorist" email campaigns - as well as on the "Dear Mr Hicks" video - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

Nice to see he wont set up an account and gets others to fight his battles for him.

I'll be honest I haven't seen anyone call him a cunt, however I did avoid the takeover thread on here like the plague. Yes I did say to PurpleNose to set a blag twitter with the addition of Bad Bell. So what, can't he take a bit of stick. Nothing as half as bad as some others on here have called others.

Also he did say what he has been accused of, and his "Children In Need" style video at the last minute was a bit of a joke if I am honest.

If he feels that makes him warrant respect of Liverpool fans alone, then he's got some issues. The video was, yes an effort but last minute and, for me personally hanging on the coat tails and claiming some of the glory for himself.

Where were all these A list Liverpool fans he said he had on board?

Fair enough him emailing you Steve, but it is bit of a big girls blouse trick getting somebody else to pass on how he feels about it.

Man up and post on here yourself Mike.

The same email he sent, he could have posted on here and put his arguments across, and maybe he would have had a few more on his side.

Guest ian garro
funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

Bizarrely enough, there's a fella who sits near me in the Lower centenary, about mid 40s, wore a pair of these, with a little club crest on them, to every home game last season. Even when it was absolutely bastardly cold, he'd waltz in, 2 mins before kick-off, in his... things.

Slightly off-topic, but there you go.

I'm sure he said it, wasn't their another Tweet were he raged he was fed up and was going out?

Somebody linked to it, but I can't remember who.

Found it, a poster called Dave quoted it.

Anyone know the deal with Jefferies?

He's been on twitter saying this over the last few days:

-------------------

Anyone who believes Broughton & Purslow's claims that the club's been sold to NESV is being very naive. It's all SPIN & Hicks WILL litigate!

about 10 hours ago via web

Upset because what's being reported in the media is utter bollocks. We're NOT sold... Now on the plane so gonna bave a beer & pass out :-)

7:46 PM Oct 6th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

Absolutely had enough. Heading home. Very very upset...

LFC not been sold. All total bollocks!

10:36 AM Oct 6th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

DO NOT believe the shit on the news. Paper talk... We are NOT sold. Not until Tom Hicks agrees......

8:51 AM Oct 6th via web

--------------------

Who are these people who think we've been sold?

What exactly is the "spin"?!!

Edited by Wee-bey

I find it a bit sad that Jefferies is clearly trawling the net and searching the forums for references to himself. You'd never get Scorsese doing that. Get back to the day job!

True... But then again, Scorsese have never been called a cunt on TLW.

Martin asked me to post this:

I never ever called TLW either "fake" or a "joke forum". Not on my blog. Not on Facebook. Not in Raging Bull. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me a "cunt" or a "shit version of Oliver Reid"(each to his own, although Reid was a bad bellend) but it's not cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to direct 'GF: The Movie' I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of disturbed and psychotic reds on there. But I saw a few positive posts about me from people who've never seen Goodfellas and thought it was okay to suggest they think I'm a funny guy. Easy to sit behind a screen and say someone's funny, isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on Cape Fear - not to mention those hookers in my hotel room last Friday night, which I paid for, by the way - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and I hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

I'm sure he said it, wasn't their another Tweet were he raged he was fed up and was going out?

Somebody linked to it, but I can't remember who.

Found it, a poster called Dave quoted it.

Where does it say jefferies said the bid was fake ?

nowhere.

It says the sale wasnt a done deal and at the time it wasnt, he also says hicks will litigate and he did..