You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The weather

Mr Blonde

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Armageddon over here. Yesterday severe snow storms, all gone this morning but replaced with 160 kph winds and sleet. Trees/roof tiles and shit all over the place. All you can hear is one siren after the other. 

Guest Pistonbroke

No trains here. Can't go to work.

Severe disruptions here, kids were sent home from School and College soon after getting there. Picked the missus up from work as the Kindergarten she was working in closed for the day, there is that much tat on the roads, Branches/Billboards/etc, only thing missing was the Zombies. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Quite cold here - worst in 7 years - think it got to 32 f last night. Brutal.

We can sort out a Just Giving page for you if you like, get some thermals sent over. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Three people dead here apparently.

Stopped the whole train services in our State and two others. Loads of injuries but thankfully no fatalities. Gonna be costly though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Somebody I know who lives over there sent me this which someone took at his college.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeFlMjancq6/?taken-by=dumpert

Looks a bit hectic over there right now. 

Same here earlier. After I picked the missus up we popped into the supermarket which has a massive open car deck above it. We were sat in the car and people were getting blown into cars etc, so we fucked off home, shopping can wait. 

• 1 month later...

I wish this winter would hurry up and fuck off. It’s freezing. I’ve had the heating banged up to 27 degrees for the last two hours and I still can’t feel my feet.

Supposed to be below freezing and snowing down here from Monday through ‘til Wednesday.

Kids are full of cold and have chapped lips so I can’t take them anywhere. Sick of it.

• Upvote 1

I wish this winter would hurry up and fuck off. It’s freezing. I’ve had the heating banged up to 27 degrees for the last two hours and I still can’t feel my feet.

Supposed to be below freezing and snowing down here from Monday through ‘til Wednesday.

Kids are full of cold and have chapped lips so I can’t take them anywhere. Sick of it.

I hate this time of year, you expect it to warm up a bit & then March is always fucking Baltic.

• Upvote 1

27? Have you only got 1 radiator? Or did Rico "pop round"

• 1 month later...