You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The weather

Mr Blonde

I was probably at the edges of it, not the worst bit by any means. Car rocked back and forth quite a bit, and hail was very large and visibility was only a few yards. I had my fingers in my ears as it was the loudest thing I've ever heard. I wasn't sure if car would move a lot but it didn't, it just rocked. As far as these things go it was minor, as some tornados move cars quite a distance and flatten houses. They have them like that in Indiana too from time to time, but this was a baby in the grand scheme of things.

Car getting repaired. There were over 300 dents on the roof alone from the hail. Ridiculous business. Driving a rental vehicle. It's an all black Dodge Charger. Bit of a redneck vehicle, I think. Shame it's not orange. I used to like the Dukes of Hazzard when I was a kid! 

My contribution is rather less dramatic but the lack of rain here is quite spooky. Apparently 4mm of rain fell in Edinburgh last month and to be honest I can't remember when that was. The grass in our garden is quite brown and I've even been watering the garden. I rarely do that in the summer.

I'd swap this wind for a good downpour to water my plants

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the outfits on the better looking mums at the school this morning. My word. I've had to put my sunglasses on purely for letching purposes.

Tits and arse. Arse and tits. Yabba dabba doo.

The only saving grace about the school run, in my book. I was gutted when my kids got to the stage where they just wanted to come to the car as opposed to me meeting them by the exit.

Can everyone shut up about how nice it is today when i am stuck in work til 5.30?

Drove through Cambridge city centre this morning, mate. If you think the fanny outside schools is epic you should see the students lounging around on the public commons. Some of them may as well have not bothered getting dressed at all. I swear I nearly crashed my car three times.

• Upvote 1

Drove through Cambridge city centre this morning, mate. If you think the fanny outside schools is epic you should see the students lounging around on the public commons. Some of them may as well have not bothered getting dressed at all. I swear I nearly crashed my car three times.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jo Blythe from Granada reports. The pics don't do her justice. Met her once and she's unreal, about 6ft, great ass and as game as they come. Have you ever been in an office where everyone can't help but notice one bird working there? All the fellas get the pressure when she stands up and all the women feel somewhat lessened. 

maxresdefault.jpg

"erm mr taxi driver this isn't where I wanted?"

"I know, Can you guess where it is yet?"

tumblr_mse1n6j3um1rbrydko1_400.gif

Looking at fanny outside schools will get you arrested.