You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Another - do women honestly think men have never played team sports before?

Yes you're a group of women, you come from different backgrounds, different races, religions, financial circumstances, live in different areas for fucks sake.

The fact you all play for the same team doesn't make you all fucking 'sisters'.

Especially when you can't even organise a fucking social event without 6 months notice and everyone falling out with each other.

• Upvote 1

As per the men Cohabiting with women thread, my wife went away last week. She returned on Friday and still hasn't spoken to me because I'm lazy.

This conclusion was reached because there was a bit of mouldy fruit in the dining room fruit bowl that wasn't placed in the bin. Besides myself advising that due to them not being here I didn't venture into the dining room, other than to pass through to the kitchen.

I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself and lived on takeaways- yep and fucking what.

My breakfast things from Friday morning where still in the sink. A bowl and a mug- the same as everyday.

Seriously- she came back on Friday and radio silence has been in since then. She's gone round her sisters tonight. They're a fucking different sort

• Upvote 2

As per the men Cohabiting with women thread, my wife went away last week. She returned on Friday and still hasn't spoken to me because I'm lazy.

This conclusion was reached because there was a bit of mouldy fruit in the dining room fruit bowl that wasn't placed in the bin. Besides myself advising that due to them not being here I didn't venture into the dining room, other than to pass through to the kitchen.

I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself and lived on takeaways- yep and fucking what.

My breakfast things from Friday morning where still in the sink. A bowl and a mug- the same as everyday.

Seriously- she came back on Friday and radio silence has been in since then. She's gone round her sisters tonight. They're a fucking different sort

Deaf and dumb teas

Was her trip away a bag of shite and she's possibly using the fruit and dishes to lash out ? 

Mine didn't speak to me for 2 days other week. She'd been moaning about hospital appointments and my response of have you tried this ice cream wasn't the correct one.

Apparently I should have offered sort them despite them not being in my name like

When women expect stuff just to be done for them. I think it's a result of having men bend over backwards to try and fuck them their whole lives. Obviously not all women and obviously not all of the time.

Prime example is dating. Women who just assume I'm paying for everything. Fuck off. You're not a fucking princess, despite what your shitty car sticker says. You're a 30 year old part-time beautician and you live with your Mum. If I was in part-time employment and lived at home at 30 and expected a woman to pay for everything, I wouldn't get a date for the rest of my life. If you can't afford to go for dinner, don't go for dinner.

• Upvote 4

When women expect stuff just to be done for them. I think it's a result of having men bend over backwards to try and fuck them their whole lives. Obviously not all women and obviously not all of the time.

Prime example is dating. Women who just assume I'm paying for everything. Fuck off. You're not a fucking princess, despite what your shitty car sticker says. You're a 30 year old part-time beautician and you live with your Mum. If I was in part-time employment and lived at home at 30 and expected a woman to pay for everything, I wouldn't get a date for the rest of my life. If you can't afford to go for dinner, don't go for dinner.

Just think though, if you paid for the date, you might get to go round to hers & rattle her & her Mum.

I watch far too many blue movies.

• Upvote 1

Just think though, if you paid for the date, you might get to go round to hers & rattle her & her Mum.

I watch far too many blue movies.

Me too. Probably because of my attitudes to dating. I hate this fucking 'game' where I'm supposed to jump through hoops to impress someone. It's degrading. Especially when they expect me to provide the hoops as well.

• Upvote 2

You would act the same if you had 100 women lining up to fuck you with no graft necessary. Why moan about it? It's not like women don't have disadvantages too, starting with a week every month of bleeding and cramping as well as having to worry about getting assaulted when they step out of the house.