You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

213 people online......

Ezekiel 25:17

philly

i have rang you and sent you pm's - you wont reply to any.

it is pretty obvious you are in fact a shithouse. When i first called you, it was answered by some ponce with a posh/wirral accent who said philly was upstairs. You then said later that was you !!!

You have also put the phone down on me each time i have called.

I have tried to call and pm you in private yet you want to conduct all your business on here to show off in front of your cyber mates.

I am sure some of the impressionable idiots on here are impressed with your bravado, however we both know that you dont want to 'chat' private because you havent got the balls to front me.

You keep trying to impress the young boys on here with your shouting. When you find your balls pm me or answer my phone calls instead of either pretending your some one else or worse still get your little mates to answer for you.

To be honest i dont know why i am bothering as i have no doubt your a teenage weirdo who spends far too long in front of your pc and you and your cyber geek mates actually have far too much time on your hands.

By the way - your still a fucking paraffin

• Upvote 1

philly

i have rang you and sent you pm's - you wont reply to any.

it is pretty obvious you are in fact a shithouse. When i first called you, it was answered by some ponce with a posh/wirral accent who said philly was upstairs. You then said later that was you !!!

You have also put the phone down on me each time i have called.

I have tried to call and pm you in private yet you want to conduct all your business on here to show off in front of your cyber mates.

I am sure some of the impressionable idiots on here are impressed with your bravado, however we both know that you dont want to 'chat' private because you havent got the balls to front me.

You keep trying to impress the young boys on here with your shouting. When you find your balls pm me or answer my phone calls instead of either pretending your some one else or worse still get your little mates to answer for you.

To be honest i dont know why i am bothering as i have no doubt your a teenage weirdo who spends far too long in front of your pc and you and your cyber geek mates actually have far too much time on your hands.

By the way - your still a fucking paraffin

I was at the gym waiting for you, I planned it out, the bell rung and I won by count out.

Face it junior, you lost. Man up.

• Upvote 3

I was at the gym waiting for you, I planned it out, the bell rung and I won by count out.

Face it junior, you lost. Man up.

What fucking language are you speaking !!!

I have just been on the thread with all the pics from the party. You know the one that all your mates on here had not long back. I wanted to see your picture. Funnily enough you didnt turn up to that either did you ?

What was your excuse for that ? Thats right you went to the fucking pictures !!!

Your mates are all having a party - and you went the pictures.

The more i dig and find out about you the more of a cunt you turn out to be.

Best get to bed i have to earn money in the morning, unlike you, you fucking paraffin, you wont be getting up until Jeremy Kyle comes on will you?

Go get yourself a job you tramp and then you will have some money to go out with your mates and join up to be a gold member on here.

You have got too much time on your hands and your mixing up reality with fiction.

Enjoy the rest of your night in your make believe world with your make believe friends and your make believe gym. goodnight x