Quantcast
213 people online...... - HOF - Hall of Fame Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Ezekiel 25:17

213 people online......

I don't mind people not season ticketing up, that's their perogative. It's the people with thousands of posts who haven't made a little contribution to the site's running costs that are a

Didier_Drogba_1398057i.jpg

A fucking disgwace.

I literally have no money to spare.

You wouldn't believe how happy the above sentence makes me feel. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' person.

Fucking Paraffin

You wouldn't believe how happy the above sentence makes me feel. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' person.

Fucking Paraffin

Wow. This thread turned into a bitchfest even faster than usual. GG.

SD (Gold from Jul 08-Jul 09)

• Upvote 1

if there were other ways to pay then paypall im sure there would be other payers

visa/mastercard

You can pay with a card via paypal. I dont have a paypal account.

To be honest I didnt start the thread to shame people into buying the gold, it was mainly to use that pic of Drogba again. Joking aside I'm sure the majority of you know the site costs a fair bit to run and maintain and the donations and Season tickets are the only things that keep it going, So basically pay up you tight cunts (kidding) ish.

alternatively pm me your phone number and i will give you a call about 5pm.

p.s i have had a whip round for you and i will drop a couple of quid off for you.

Philly doesn't live in Wavetree, you big spazz. I only live round the corner from Philly, so I'll come round and shit stir.

I will pay for gold membership only if I get access to a live feed for this phily-mac4 fight. Can't be arsed to go all the way to Wavertree to watch in person.

HE DOESN'T LIVE IN WAVETREE!!!!!!! :wallbutt:

This fight will take place in Doric Park. Trying to hire Michael Buffer as the announcer, but the bastard won't answer his phone!