You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Sunderland Match Thread

WaltonRed

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff Dave.

Lucas or El Jefe at right back? Jesus, I have no doubt Mascherano could do it but we should be able to cope better than this.

No doubt JC will bite the bullet and play there.

Sami up against Jones will be no bad thing either.

Id play

reina

darby carra skrtel aurellio

el zhar alonso gerrard riera

With yossi off babel

I think.

Think el zhar maybe deserves another go as I thought he didnt do too bad sat first half but his confidence went after the misses.

Think yossi has been quite creative recently and being honest I just dont rate Kuyt at all.

Not gonna dispute he scores some important goals works hard ...

But I really dont think he is good enough.

Id play

reina

darby carra skrtel aurellio

el zhar alonso gerrard riera

With yossi off babel

I think.

Think el zhar maybe deserves another go as I thought he didnt do too bad sat first half but his confidence went after the misses.

Think yossi has been quite creative recently and being honest I just dont rate Kuyt at all.

Not gonna dispute he scores some important goals works hard ...

But I really dont think he is good enough.

In no context is El Zhar good enough for Liverpool Football Club.

How can we seriously be expecting to challenge for the league when we are looking at attacking with the might of Kuyt and Babel. I am struggling to think of a lesss potent attack in the history of the club. Did clough/saunders/speedie ever play together as a front 2?

I expect a boring 0-0 or 1-1 and Rafa to complete his metamorphisis by telling us that we had more shots and corners than them.

In no context is El Zhar good enough for Liverpool Football Club.

I would agree but at least on sat he had a go, went past people for his 1 - 2 where he went clean through and to be quite honest I dont think in any context is dirk kuyt good enough either so I would consider giving him another go tonight.

Would rather see a young lad given a go who is willing and able to beat a man when playing out wide. Fingers crossed anderson or hammil will kick on.

I would agree but at least on sat he had a go, went past people for his 1 - 2 where he went clean through and to be quite honest I dont think in any context is dirk kuyt good enough either so I would consider giving him another go tonight.

Would rather see a young lad given a go who is willing and able to beat a man when playing out wide. Fingers crossed anderson or hammil will kick on.

I take your point. It just exposes our lack of options.