You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

P*ssing

Ginny

After hearing a story from a girl the other week. Which was - Her fella wanted to lie in the bath and then wanted her to piss on him. I wanted an honest male/female opinion about who is actually into this?

She said this in a room full of her mates,

"me fella wants me to piss on him"

no of them really battered an eye lid, and a few of them 'sighed'. Then the conversation carried on as normal. It sounded like this was a common thing that they all been asked.

I had a brief discussion with one of the lads last night i said that i would let a fit bird do to it to me if she really wanted to, but i doubt i would be asking her to. Each to their own and all that - let him without sin cast the first stone!

I've pissed on loads of wimmin and had a couple piss on me.

It's a submission thing - treat her like a filthy whore, throw her in the bath, piss on her and fuck her really really hard. Then hold her, stroke her hair and hold her close aterwards.

I reckon there's a part of every woman that wants a bit of that. Well, maybe not to the extent of pissing on her, but definitely the submissive, at-your-mercy bit.

Can see why Wee Sports not to everyone's taste, but don't knock anything til you've tried it.

Edited by Tom R

not for me i have to admit, and my missus isnt good looking enough for me to let her piss on me

Jennifer ellison or Kelly Brook is a different matter

hope to fuck she`s not reading this :wow:

Ye, thats the type of bird i would let do it. Imagine ye pulled some bird and she let rip with a proper steamy, hot, yellow piss all over that stunk of asparagus!

Seems odd to me, but if an absolute stunner wanted to do it, and I was very very drunk (was going to say pissed but thought better, then was going to say shit-faced but again thought better) I might let her. However, these people pissing into each others mouths can fuck right off.

Seems odd to me, but if an absolute stunner wanted to do it, and I was very very drunk (was going to say pissed but thought better, then was going to say shit-faced but again thought better) I might let her. However, these people pissing into each others mouths can fuck right off.

Even the Jennifer Ellisons and Kelly Brooks of this world aren't good enough to do that. No way:whoops:

I had a brief discussion with one of the lads last night i said that i would let a fit bird do to it to me if she really wanted to, but i doubt i would be asking her to.

Thats not the way I recall it. You were saying you'd let some bird shit in your mouth & the runnier the better.

I was talking to my mate in Madrid and he came out with a beauty.

Apparently one night out, he was walking home & saw this lass in a shop doorway. She was sat down and basically completely out of it. For some reason, he went over to her, whipped it out and took a piss on her. He finished up, put it away and went on his travels again.

She was so bladdered she didn't reallty know what was going on & didn't say anything.

Apparently one night out, he was walking home & saw this lass in a shop doorway. She was sat down and basically completely out of it. For some reason, he went over to her, whipped it out and took a piss on her. He finished up, put it away and went on his travels again.

She was so bladdered she didn't reallty know what was going on & didn't say anything.

Wow. He seems like a sound fella. He's not a dirty scumbag by any means.

Hahahahaha

A real gentleman's work. Fucking hell.

That aside, I've never asked a woman to piss on me and doubt I ever will. But then again I don't fuck them up the shitter either so I guess that makes me kind of boring.