You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do after the match but not during the 90 minutes,its impossible for any red do so!

hence the word part

take saturday for instance

i was willing us to win from the first whistle to the last,but a few minutes after the match my thoughts were 'oh well,at least its another step to rafa being replaced if fuck all else'

i had the exact same feelings with houllier and i was right

if you think i'm the only red who thinks like that? your need to open your eyes a little bit mate

i also see ignored the chairmen quote

You haven't said this after the match, you have said it quite categorically before the match! You are stating that part of you would like us to lose!

And I hope the both the chairman fuck off, that's a given. But I don't want the club losing matches to achieve this.

I can be indifferent to a result, for instance part of me thinks the benefit if we were to be relegated would be that 'fans' like you fuck off (which you will)

tbh part of me wants us to lose so we can get a step closer to our manager & owners getting fucked off.hate to say it but thats how i feel

Your words.

I get the impression that the flair players at Valencia were bought by the sporting director - Does rafa like a player like aimar? Luis Garcia is the only flair player that rafa has been able to get a decent return with. Bellamy was wasted! would we have him on the right instead of Kuyt? I would even have Cisse there ahead of Kuyt. We just play crap football, which is dependent on Torres and Gerrard.

its like houllier all over again.relying on two/three players to do the damage whilst the rest just scrap

I get the impression that the flair players at Valencia were bought by the sporting director - Does rafa like a player like aimar? Luis Garcia is the only flair player that rafa has been able to get a decent return with. Bellamy was wasted! would we have him on the right instead of Kuyt? I would even have Cisse there ahead of Kuyt. We just play crap football, which is dependent on Torres and Gerrard.

Absolute rubbish of the highest order - typical. Reliant on Gerrard and Torres? Didn't we beat Man U without both, scored 4 vs Chelsea without Gerrard, 4 vs Arsenal without Torres? Gerrard and Torres played only 14 games together last season, and we hammered teams for fun and went on to get a record number of pts in the PL.

How you come to the conclusion that Rafa can't nuture skillful players is beyond me. What the hell is classed as a skillfil player anyway, people that beat 10 players and have poor end product a la Lennon? Are Gerrard, Torres, Garcia, Yossi, Johnson, Riera et al not skillful enough for you? Mentallity is the key, not skill. Queresma is probably as any skillful as any player in world football, he doesn't have it between the ears and is no use to anyone. Babel is exactly the same.

'We just play crap football' - or you just talk crap. Average goals per game is higher than any time in the last 17 years, and that's only as far as I've checked. 4 goals against Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Madrid plus 5 vs Villa in the last 8 months and we play crap football? What planet are you from mate?

Kuyt - yes he is in poor form and yes he benefits from having better players around him but yet again there is no basis to your arguement. Kuyt scored what 14/15 goals last year?(plus double figure assists). Name one other winger in world football bar Ronaldo/Mesi who have that return. He constantly scores important goals, proves excellent protection for Johnson/any RB and works like a champion in our closing down game which is the conerstone of our recent improvement.

You haven't said this after the match, you have said it quite categorically before the match! You are stating that part of you would like us to lose!

And I hope the both the chairman fuck off, that's a given. But I don't want the club losing matches to achieve this.

I can be indifferent to a result, for instance part of me thinks the benefit if we were to be relegated would be that 'fans' like you fuck off (which you will)

Your words.

so youve agreed that you dont have to like/support everyone at the club.thanks for that confession,should of said so earlier it would of saved all this typing,its irrelevant weather i think it before or after the match because when the games starts i put it out of my mind.is that not logical to you?

you hate the owners but you still go/watch us.its the same with me but with rafa as well as the owners.

its like houllier all over again.relying on two/three players to do the damage whilst the rest just scrap

yea houllier all over again. Rarely qualifying for the CL. Finishing 30+ pts behind the leaders. Never progressing through the group stages of the CL. Laughing at the prospect of finals in the CL. Having money but constabtly wasting it.

Yea Houllier indeed. Get a bit of fucking perspective will ya.:wallbutt:

so youve agreed that you dont have to like/support everyone at the club.thanks for that confession,should of said so earlier it would of saved all this typing,its irrelevant weather i think it before or after the match because when the games starts i put it out of my mind.is that not logical to you?

you hate the owners but you still go/watch us.its the same with me but with rafa as well as the owners.

Yeah, just make everything up, beats having a coherent argument any day of the week.

Cretin.

Part of me wants you to bring that banner to the match, and part of me wants you to sit by me and part of me wants to shove it up your arse!

yea houllier all over again. Rarely qualifying for the CL. Finishing 30+ pts behind the leaders. Never progressing through the group stages of the CL Laughing at the prospect of finals in the CL. Having money but constabtly wasting it.

Yea Houllier indeed. Get a bit of fucking perspective will ya.:wallbutt:

are you really a red?

rafa's wasted a lot of money like gh

hes bought a lot of average players like gh

hes had one good league campaign in 5 seasons like gh

hes won less trophies than gh

hes scared to let players express themselves like gh

Yeah, just make everything up, beats having a coherent argument any day of the week.

Cretin.

Part of me wants you to bring that banner to the match, and part of me wants you to sit by me and part of me wants to shove it up your arse!

theres no need for gayism..............do you like sticking things up mens bums? :D

Absolute rubbish of the highest order - typical. Reliant on Gerrard and Torres? Didn't we beat Man U without both, scored 4 vs Chelsea without Gerrard, 4 vs Arsenal without Torres? Gerrard and Torres played only 14 games together last season, and we hammered teams for fun and went on to get a record number of pts in the PL.

How you come to the conclusion that Rafa can't nuture skillful players is beyond me. What the hell is classed as a skillfil player anyway, people that beat 10 players and have poor end product a la Lennon? Are Gerrard, Torres, Garcia, Yossi, Johnson, Riera et al not skillful enough for you? Mentallity is the key, not skill. Queresma is probably as any skillful as any player in world football, he doesn't have it between the ears and is no use to anyone. Babel is exactly the same.

'We just play crap football' - or you just talk crap. Average goals per game is higher than any time in the last 17 years, and that's only as far as I've checked. 4 goals against Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Madrid plus 5 vs Villa in the last 8 months and we play crap football? What planet are you from mate?

Kuyt - yes he is in poor form and yes he benefits from having better players around him but yet again there is no basis to your arguement. Kuyt scored what 14/15 goals last year?(plus double figure assists). Name one other winger in world football bar Ronaldo/Mesi who have that return. He constantly scores important goals, proves excellent protection for Johnson/any RB and works like a champion in our closing down game which is the conerstone of our recent improvement.

When we scored four against Arsenal Torres scored two.

And whose fault is that exactly?

Even if he isn't good enough he's been treated like shit by a manager who struggles with personal relationships, which only reflects badly on his transfer record. Just look at the strikers he's let go and the situation we're in now with one good striker who is barely ever fit.

Nah he's just shit. If Sigmund Freud was manager he'd still be fucking shit.

are you really a red?

rafa's wasted a lot of money like gh

hes bought a lot of average players like gh

hes had one good league campaign in 5 seasons like gh

hes won less trophies than gh

Did Houllier ever win us the CL?

Did he consistently get us to the latter stages?

Rafa wasted money - who the fuck doesn;t? Concentrate on his poor buys then if you wanna be a prick. What about Torres, Mash, Reina (6m), Yossi (5m), Agger (6m), Skrtel (6m), Insua (1m), Johnson (17m), Garcia (7m), Sissoko (6m), Alonso (10m), Kuyt (9m), Crouch (7M). There are some poor ones yes, Dossena, Degen, Nunez, Josemi along with others whose mentality can be questioned (Keane and Babel) but if you have to shop in the bargain basement and go for your 3rd/4th choices the how the fuck are you supposed to compete at the top?

Rafa's had to trade-up to get this squad where it is now. The squad we have now cost a little over 150m, 5th most expensive in the league. We could easily sell the lot for twice that. Houllier left Rafa with a squad mostly made up of wasters.

Our squad cost 70% of United's squad and 55% of Chelsea's so how do expect him to compete with such restrictions? The 14 players we used on sat didn;'t even cost half the amount of Citys 13. That is unheard of in our history. Houllier never had such limitations in the transfer market. His comparsions with competitors was substansially more favourable than Rafas. You are absolutely clueless if you think Rafa is going to be able to compete with United, Chelsea, Citeh and even Spurs spending power with the current owners.

The fact we finished with 86 points last season and should have won the league was a fucking miracle. QFing for the CL should be seen as a good season in our current state - Rafa has produced this every season, unlike GH Until people start to realise that Liverpool Football Club has no devine right to be at the top of the League regardless of history, then you will continue to spout absolute shite! Football is run by money - we don't have it in comparison. Get it through your fuicking thick as shite skull.

are you really a red?

Like Yossi, Gerrard, Torres, Garcia, Johnson AND Babel to name a few. Babel even said that all Rafa talked to him about, was his defensive work and positioning. Very little on attack, which clearly indicates that he could do what he liked. The complete opposite of your bollox.

For me, Babel's body language has always been wrong. Too much shitting out of taking people on and jumping over tackles.

He's obviously got the attributes i.e. pace, a decent shot etc... but he seems to be too much of a confidence player and I think Rafa's not the manager to give him it.

I could see him thriving at Spurs or Blackburn but simply not at top European team anywhere

He couldn't be any more of an un-Rafa-like player and I'm surprised we signed him in the first place. Even then I thought the deal smacked of "we've got a bit of dosh floating about, Arsenal are having a sniff, lets get in there first"

Either way, when he gets a start, rare as one is, he doesn't cut it. I don't think he's ever truly warranted a full 90 mins on the park. And for all the cameo sub appearances I don't think he's ever been more of a match winning influence than other player