You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico match will NOT be played at Vicente Calderon

de Tocqueville

what makes me laugh is uefa claim they have to pick the destination of the final years in advance as there is so much planning involved in organising a game at a neutral venue, yet they are prepared to move a group game to a neutral venue just 8 days before the kick off. i wonder if they're happy to move at such short notice as this match isn't a jolly for UEFA delegates.

as for the game being moved or whatever, we're always complaining that sides don't get punished for things we'd be punished for. it seems for once uefa has at least been strong enough to do something - it's just they're happy to punish liverpool fans into the bargain (Michel?). this should have been away fans only at the Vicente Calderon.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what happened to cause this ban, but the timing of it is a joke. That said, UEFA finally getting tough is long overdue. Can we now expect to see Italian clubs given the same sort of treatment when their fans next get the knives out? How about the racist chanting? I wonder if that will be dealt with as severely as it deserves.

I am not knocking the punishment there has been loads of trouble with the madrid police and their heavy handed tactics. Also the racist chanting and abuse but the timing of it is madness.

They have had two weeks but they have left it until everyone has booked flights and hotels etc disgusting and the just shows us again what clowns we have running the game. They do not have a clue.

Fuckin arseholes have screwed our whole trip up!

They should be banning the home supporters thats all!

How can they be allowed to punish us for there fuckin mess?

I agree it is time for Ufuckinefa to start punishing clubs who take the piss,but punishing other fans who have nothing to do with the incident is shocking!

They should have banned the home fans for this game. Then ban them from there future games in Europe that have not already been arranged where fans have already forked out for flights & hotels.:telloff:

I bet the cunt double of Galliard & Twatini are loving this! Cuntfucks!

your a gang of helmets.

when a player is abused you all kick off on here, when eto'o tried to walk off the pitch after being abused you all bigged him up and now someone is doing something about it you've got a gob on because it puts you out a little bit!

compare how you feel now having booked flights and hotels and how the players being abused because of the colour of their skin and you've got off lightly.

also if liverpool are complaining then that takes the edge off their anti-racism policy. they carry on every week about how racism won't be tolerated and will be stamped out yet when someone tries to stop it they go against them? bollocks to LFCs kick racism out campaign.

Fuckin arseholes have screwed our whole trip up!

They should be banning the home supporters thats all!

How can they be allowed to punish us for there fuckin mess?

I agree it is time for Ufuckinefa to start punishing clubs who take the piss,but punishing other fans who have nothing to do with the incident is shocking!

They should have banned the home fans for this game. Then ban them from there future games in Europe that have not already been arranged where fans have already forked out for flights & hotels.:telloff:

I bet the cunt double of Galliard & Twatini are loving this! Cuntfucks!

don't be a prick, how are we being punished? if anything it means coaches being laid on from madrid, not such a big deal.....

and they couldn't just tell the home fans to fuck off because the stadium wasn't up to scratch with regard to disabled facilities and what not.

your a gang of helmets.

when a player is abused you all kick off on here, when eto'o tried to walk off the pitch after being abused you all bigged him up and now someone is doing something about it you've got a gob on because it puts you out a little bit!

compare how you feel now having booked flights and hotels and how the players being abused because of the colour of their skin and you've got off lightly.

also if liverpool are complaining then that takes the edge off their anti-racism policy. they carry on every week about how racism won't be tolerated and will be stamped out yet when someone tries to stop it they go against them? bollocks to LFCs kick racism out campaign.

they've had 2 weeks to stand up against this ya tit, no-1 is sayin they shouldn't punish atletico just more notice for people who've spent hundreds of pound plannin a trip

your a gang of helmets.

I tell you what, why don't you reimburse me £350 of my hard earned cash and we will say no more about it.

Tell you what you can reimburse me another £350 i've forked out for my daughter and another £350 i've forked out for my wife and we will say no more about it.

:telloff:

Sticks and stones knobhead. I aint condoning it but why am i being puished for it. Have them steroids fuck up your brain?:wallbutt:

don't be a prick, how are we being punished? if anything it means coaches being laid on from madrid, not such a big deal.....

and they couldn't just tell the home fans to fuck off because the stadium wasn't up to scratch with regard to disabled facilities and what not.

Fuck off you stupid cunt, people have got flights booked from Madrid shortly after the match how are they supposed get back in time from 300kms away?

And they could have come to this decision sooner?

your a gang of helmets.

You are a Dickhead.

I'll miss my flights back home. We havn't got time to go across spain in a bus. Thats why we booked flights. Works commitments for my wife etc.School for my daughter etc etc.

Are you for real? Fucking Air head!

Edited by Sponky

your a gang of helmets.

You are missing the point mate. It is not the punishment but the timing of it, they have had two weeks to sort this out but instead they wait until everyone has booked hotels, flights and time of work. The punishment is apt the timing is horrendous.

Oh right your not going, penny dropped.

Liverpool have written to UEFA to express their strong concerns over the timing of the decision to move next week's Champions League game against Atletico away from Madrid.

"To say the decision is a bit late in the day, is to put it mildly," said chief executive Rick Parry.

"We have 3,000 fans going to the game and we are extremely concerned for our supporters, the vast majority of whom have already made travel arrangements.

"If the match is played at least 300 kilometres from Madrid, it will cause major disruption, inconvenience and large additional expense for our fans.

"UEFA have to take their needs into account when making a final decision on the game."

offal