You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Suppose you'd have to take the words "famous" and  "probably" from the thread title for this pair, but couldn't find nowhere else to put the planks,

Peston has started popping up on that Michael McIntyre quiz The Wheel , and last week was 5th best of a rag tag and bobtail set of celebs when they worked out who had given the most correct answers during the show , so not only annoying and a cunt , but thick too.

39 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Peston has started popping up on that Michael McIntyre quiz The Wheel , and last week was 5th best of a rag tag and bobtail set of celebs when they worked out who had given the most correct answers during the show , so not only annoying and a cunt , but thick too.

They all want to be celebs, and at any cost, it's where the money is, dignity is a commodity that's quickly traded.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Suppose you'd have to take the words "famous" and  "probably" from the thread title for this pair, but couldn't find nowhere else to put the planks,

Fuck me, that's a serious mid-life crisis Preston's having there.

(I don't recognise the other cunt.)

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

They all want to be celebs, and at any cost, it's where the money is, dignity is a commodity that's quickly traded.

Yeah TV news is showbusiness by and large. They're the type of people who'll be in the pub and roll their eyes that 'Boris' has just text them but he can 'wait until tomorrow'. It's a proper London set thing I reckon.

Real journos pride themselves on being objective and on nobody being able to suss what their own personal loyalties or opinions are.

A good sports journalist for example who is a Liverpool fan should be able to write about man United objectively and for nobody to suspect anything is amiss. Same for politics. 

This is the often overlooked difference between journalism and 'writing'.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fuck me, that's a serious mid-life crisis Preston's having there.

(I don't recognise the other cunt.)

Here's the sorry state of British journalism. If the photo wasn't bad enough here's Rentjob 'mistaking'a democratically elected Labour MPs support of the kill the bill motion with advocating the murder of police officers, 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah TV news is showbusiness by and large. They're the type of people who'll be in the pub and roll their eyes that 'Boris' has just text them but he can 'wait until tomorrow'. It's a proper London set thing I reckon.

Real journos pride themselves on being objective and on nobody being able to suss what their own personal loyalties or opinions are.

A good sports journalist for example who is a Liverpool fan should be able to write about man United objectively and for nobody to suspect anything is amiss. Same for politics. 

This is the often overlooked difference between journalism and 'writing'.

Personal journalists for hire, nothing more.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Personal journalists for hire, nothing more.

That's why I was so furious when Kuenssberg made that giggly crack about 'That's the problem with the freedom of the press ' when booed at the Labour conference. No it fucking isn't you horrendous cunt , those journalists the world over who have been tortured and killed for doing their job properly weren't doing it so you could kowtow to the government of the day and tweak your content to ensure you get your mortgage paid.

• Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I reckon Lisa Scott-Lee from Steps is a grade A bellend. 

She's the spitting image of my mate Alix. My mate is sound as fuck, lives in Oz now. Fuck knows what Lisa-Scott Lee is like but who cares

tumblr_p4kltstMEF1x6lik1o1_r1_500.gif

53 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Fuck me Ive just seen that picture of Peston. Cry for help that, can’t make head nor tail of the other cunt whoever the fuck he is.

My pleasure, he's a uk journalist that is employed by pretty much all of Britain's major news channels to give 'expert analysis' he also has a long standing column in the independent newspaper. 

Rentoul seemed to mistakingly believe the below messages from a democratically elected member of Parliament was a call to murder British policeman. 

It's why I keep posting these links, if you want to open them, click on them, ignore them or post a meme of a monkey playing a tambourine is then up to you I guess.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Stouffer said:

I reckon Lisa Scott-Lee from Steps is a grade A bellend. 

I'm sure there was a documentary about her trying to make a solo comeback after Steps broke up (?). Inevitably, it completely failed, and she came across more like a complete fuckwit than a bellend. Still, she did rise to become an 'ambassador' for Rhyl and Prestatyn, and it takes a real cunt to be able to say anything positive about those.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Here's the sorry state of British journalism. If the photo wasn't bad enough here's Rentjob 'mistaking'a democratically elected Labour MPs support of the kill the bill motion with advocating the murder of police officers, 

So he meant to 'Kill the Parliamentary Bill' and this moron thought he meant 'Kill' the real life equivalents of Sun Hill Cop Shop? What a tool.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

So he meant to 'Kill the Parliamentary Bill' and this moron thought he meant 'Kill' the real life equivalents of Sun Hill Cop Shop? What a tool.

Yeah. The hashtag #KillTheBill had been used by campaigners, include some quite prominent commentators and politicians, for quite a few weeks before this; apparently, that passed him by.