You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

I've always 'known' that Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten is a cunt, I've no reason to think it and haven't read any stories about her behaviour - but when I look at her I just think 'Aye she's fit, but I reckon she's a right cunt'.

I also get the same vibe with Kim Marsh/Ryder/whatever and Hugh Grant for some reaosn too.

He comes over all 'gosh' but I reckon he freaks out about daft shit, like if you were working in a shop and you didn't stock the kind of water he wants I reckon he'd start doleing out loads of abuse and calling you 'a stupid silly man'.

• Upvote 1

She needed one to be fair, she had a chest like Christian Bale in The Machinist.

Ive not seen that film but I imagine he was very flat chester, so therefore I still get the jist of the joke :lol:

I reckon Melvin Bragg and John Craven are probably cunts. I no reason to back this up, the just seem like twats to me. They strike me as the type of blokes who moan that they can't get a decent Merlot or Rioja on location, probably refuse to speak to prodcution staff or the public if approcahed. That type of thing.

Trevor McDonald, seems like a nice bloke but probably very 'propper' and easily flustered, this could backfire in certain situations IMO and result in extreme abuse.

"You're a ghastly northern man, absolutely ghastly!"

Edited by Section_31
  • Upvote 1

My mate Arv is an NHS ENT Consultant and was on duty at Alder Hey end of the last season when the LFC lads came round...

To a man the foreign boys were gents; Kuyt, Babel, Sami H, Riise, Bob, Xabi and Pepe, Crouchy, Jermaine Pennant all very smiley, chatty, photos, autogrpahs.

At the back and about to be "spoken to" by Arv for being overheard effing and jeffing on the ward were....

Mr Kewell and Mr Gerrard; the former attending to his mobile throughout, the latter as miserable as war.

So them.