You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Soccer Saturday

Guest PaddyBerger15

Guest PaddyBerger15

Apart from the obligatory comment about Merson being a shuffler of the highest order, the thing I wanted to mention was, that they keep referring to Cashley Cole having 'off the field problems' and it was mentioned about 10 times in 5 minutes...now I have no sympathy for the turd at all, he comes across as a horrible little git...but what are these 'problems' that the panel keep referring to?

Aimee Walton says footballer vomited during their sex romp

Ashley Cole cheated on wife Cheryl, claims 22-year-old Aimee Walton.

The single mum alleges she had sex with the footballer, 27, after meeting him at the CC club in London's Piccadilly on 8 December.

Aimee, who was partying with friends, says she was invited into the VIP lounge, where Ashley made advances.

They then headed to a flat in Friern Barnet, North London, together.

'Ashley was already drunk and couldn't keep his eyes off me,' she insists. 'I knew who he was but have never been that impressed with footballers — we were just enjoying the free drinks.

'But at the end of the night one of Ashley's mates just came up to me and said, “Ashley wants you to go home with him”.'

Ashley told Aimee - who has a 19-month-old son - that Cheryl wouldn't mind about him playing away.

'I asked him if he would get in trouble with Cheryl and he just said, absurdly, “She knows what I do. I just can't get found out”,' she says.

'I was really shocked by that — it showed he couldn't care less about breaking his marriage vows. He just kept saying to me, “Please don't tell anyone, I'll get in so much trouble”. Then he started apologising for what he was about to do.'

Aimee claims Ashley vomited on the way to the flat. When they finally got there, she admits they weren't in full control of their senses.

'We started having sex but it wasn't long before he said he felt sick again,' she tells The Sun. 'It was disgusting. He had some mouthwash, then jumped back into bed.

'I just hope Cheryl can see him now for the man he is — a cheat and a liar.'

I think RiS already posted this but...

www.cheryltweedy.co.uk

Guest PaddyBerger15
He brought it on himself and I don't like the cunt either. It's his own fault his head is up his arse.

That just about sums it up young 'un. Like I said, the way they were talking on there, I thought it was a serious issue, like he had drug problems or something I hadn't heard about....he's cheated on his missus...simple solution then.

That just about sums it up young 'un. Like I said, the way they were talking on there, I thought it was a serious issue, like he had drug problems or something I hadn't heard about....he's cheated on his missus...simple solution then.

Go crazy ape bonkers with a gun and sex?

Guest PaddyBerger15
Are you serious? you had not heard about this, you been living in a cave or something?

I knew he had supposedly been nobbing some scrubber, but the way they were talking on there, you would think he was facing prison or a serious illness or something that I'd not heard about. I wouldn't be surprised if this story is just like his marriage...a cover for him so folks won't think he is a bender....allegedly like...so somebody (not me) said.

• 6 months later...

Fucking hell I hate this show, Rodney Marsh used to make the odd 'murmur' when someone scored but now they all seem to have When Harry met Sally moments written into their contracts.

Bunch of loud bastards who offer footballing insights on a par with those of Paris Hilton.

I've really gone off this programme and Sky's presentation generally. Started last season I suppose with all the piss taking with Thommo and perceived (maybe in my head) bias towards LFC. Le tissier/Stelling/Merson creaming themselves when something went against us. Maybe its flattering in some ways that even though there were 3 teams better than us, LFC still provided super upset material/potential.

Soccer Saturday was genuinely groundbreaking when it started and had decent old pros like Marsh, Best & McLintock. The standard of "pundit" today is really shit in comparison and I think maybe the format is becoming stale as every other channel now has their own version of this format .

I've made a concious effort this season to only watch the actual match and not any of the hyperbole generated by Richard Keys and co. I know its only been 1 week (2 games last weekend) but I sort of feel cleaner already. I read somewhere (can't remember if it was in a paper or on here) but Keys really went overboard last week trying to "big-up" the Premier League, denegrating the olympic achievements last week end......."this is the biggest game in town" and belittling the FA Cup......"they say the 3rd round is the biggest weekend in the calendar, its not, this is".

Rant over, carry on....

I've really gone off this programme and Sky's presentation generally. Started last season I suppose with all the piss taking with Thommo and perceived (maybe in my head) bias towards LFC. Le tissier/Stelling/Merson creaming themselves when something went against us. Maybe its flattering in some ways that even though there were 3 teams better than us, LFC still provided super upset material/potential.

Soccer Saturday was genuinely groundbreaking when it started and had decent old pros like Marsh, Best & McLintock. The standard of "pundit" today is really shit in comparison and I think maybe the format is becoming stale as every other channel now has their own version of this format .

I've made a concious effort this season to only watch the actual match and not any of the hyperbole generated by Richard Keys and co. I know its only been 1 week (2 games last weekend) but I sort of feel cleaner already. I read somewhere (can't remember if it was in a paper or on here) but Keys really went overboard last week trying to "big-up" the Premier League, denegrating the olympic achievements last week end......."this is the biggest game in town" and belittling the FA Cup......"they say the 3rd round is the biggest weekend in the calendar, its not, this is".

Rant over, carry on....

I mentioned Keys' dumb comments on here last week. I agree with everything you say, have some nuclear rep.