You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alves leaves Liverpool door open

Guest Kenny

30.08.2006 - 22:06 h. Marca

HE WILL BE IN THE SET ANDALUSIAN BY ONE MORE SEASON

Alves confirms its continuity in Seville

Daniel Alves confirmed his desire to continue one more season in the club Andalusian. In a letter written by the own player Brazilian and published in its page Web, Alves wanted to give by settled all the speculations that have arisen in the last hours around their future.

“So and as it asked for the President of Seville, Jose Maria of the Nest, to which very I am been thankful by the lent treatment at any moment, to confirm, since it is my desire, the continuity in the club one more season, closing all the speculations that have arisen in the last hours and leaving totally into the hands of the President and Directors the final decision on the matter”, aimed.

The sevillista defense recognized, however, to have received numerous supplies during the last days. “In reference to the published news the last referring days to my immediate future, it is certain that I have received supplies of other great European clubs, which have been you transfer immediately by my agent to Seville, to try to reach an agreement that benefitted to all the parts”, it indicated.

Alves, that proclaimed champion of Supercopa of Europe before Barcelona the last week, added that it hopes to continue adding titles with a club and a liking by which feels “admiration” and for which only has “praise words”. Finally, lateral from Rio de Janeiro quison to share its personal and collective successes with all the people who comprise of Seville. “Without the aid of all my companions it had not chosen them, is the result of the done things affluent at collective level”, concluded.

HE WILL BE IN THE SET ANDALUSIAN BY ONE MORE SEASON

Alves confirms its continuity in Seville

Daniel Alves confirmed his desire to continue one more season in the club Andalusian. In a letter written by the own player Brazilian and published in its page Web, Alves wanted to give by settled all the speculations that have arisen in the last hours around their future.

“So and as it asked for the President of Seville, Jose Maria of the Nest, to which very I am been thankful by the lent treatment at any moment, to confirm, since it is my desire, the continuity in the club one more season, closing all the speculations that have arisen in the last hours and leaving totally into the hands of the President and Directors the final decision on the matter”, aimed.

The sevillista defense recognized, however, to have received numerous supplies during the last days. “In reference to the published news the last referring days to my immediate future, it is certain that I have received supplies of other great European clubs, which have been you transfer immediately by my agent to Seville, to try to reach an agreement that benefitted to all the parts”, it indicated.

Alves, that proclaimed champion of Supercopa of Europe before Barcelona the last week, added that it hopes to continue adding titles with a club and a liking by which feels “admiration” and for which only has “praise words”. Finally, lateral from Rio de Janeiro quison to share its personal and collective successes with all the people who comprise of Seville. “Without the aid of all my companions it had not chosen them, is the result of the done things affluent at collective level”, concluded.

by confirming this continuity he is really spoiling the anticipation that this is the final signing of the summer season for the boss that is Rafa.

Guest molbyscorchio

Supplies. Supplies. Is there a Japanese version of Cilla's fantastic 'traumatic meddling with the family's dark secrets' show? I think we should be told.

I'm gutted we never signed him, he's top class. I'm not so sure we bought Pennant instead of Alves though, I think Rafa would've surprised a few people and put him in ahead of Finnan.

I read somewhere that Barcelona have first refusal on him but he doesn't wanna go. They'll probably make him an offer he can't refuse next year and we'll lose out.

Supplies. Supplies. Is there a Japanese version of Cilla's fantastic 'traumatic meddling with the family's dark secrets' show? I think we should be told.

Real Madrid, but he's turned them down :whistle:

Daniel Alves rejects the supply of Real Madrid

23:51 31/8/2006 Antonio Sanchez

Daniel Alves confirmed that he wants to play another season in Seville

Of the Nest: “It is best Seville than I have never seen”

The president of Seville, Jose Maria of the Nest, praised yesterday the quality of his group and commented that “it is the best equipment than I have seen in all my life. We can make things very great, although he is better not to send the bells to the flight”. The hispalense agent chief executive was very deluded by the sense of expectancy that is raising the equipment and returned to show its firm decision to maintain the unit of the group, without accepting the multiple supplies that have arrived on their main figures, like those of Real Madrid and Liverpool by Daniel Alves or the one of the Olympique de Lyon on the canterano Jesus Navas

The best player of the passed Glass of the UEFA was one of the quoted pieces more, but… he will not move of the Pizjuán

Point and end to the interest of Real Madrid by the sevillista Daniel Alves. The multipurpose sevillista, able to act in any position in the right band, hung yesterday to last hour of an official notice in its page of Internet, in which it showed his firm desire to continue one more season in the rows of the present champion of the Glass of the UEFA and Supercopa of Europe.

According to the last information, Madrid would have offered to Seville to the Brazilian Cicinho plus an amount of money by the draftee of Daniel Alves. Fabio Capello considers that Cicinho is too offensive and guarantees his exit of the club. Although Alves is a similarity player cuts to the one of its compatriot, the madridista technician was one of the maximum defenders of this interchange.

Daniel Alves has been one of the own names of the summer, after the Liverpool de Rafa Benítez tried its hiring in repeated occasions - his draftee already approached during the last campaign. Nevertheless, Daniel Alves settled all the speculations with rotundidad.

“It is certain that I have received supplies of great European clubs, that my agent has transferred immediately to Seville, to look for an agreement that benefitted to all. Very I am been thankful to the president Of the Nest by the great received treatment and confirm my continuity in the club one more season, closing all the speculations that have arisen in the last hours and leaving totally into the hands of the president and directors the final decision on the matter”, said the note of the Brazilian. That yes, their last words open a light door to an air change. But Jose Maria of the Nest will close it without vacillating because he is not arranged to sell and… closed case.