You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pete Burns

derekhzll

was watching celebrity big brother last night and was amused that pete burns was entering the house.many years ago when i was a lad i would go to 'probe records' in liverpool and buy my clash records from the man(then). a great shop with a second hand record shop next door called 'back tracks'.all change now pete nearly a woman,probe moved now a ted baker shop and area full of designer shops.bring back the punks 8)

I know it was wrong and i blame my wife as she had the remote but i too watched it. I repulse myself that i did but admitting it is the first step on the road to recovery.

What a complete freak show?! Nice touch with the pretend celeb vacuous bimbo though. errr spot the difference??

Must confess i had no idea who Pete Burns was. Recognised the song. What's the story with him then and the plastic surgery - is he half way to the change or just an "extreme trannie makeover" casualty?

How the fuck did they get Dennis Rodman to go in there? He's a fuckin massive star, and can't be short of a few quid so why is he there?

Saw bits of it late last night when I got back from watching Frankie Eisenhower (great gig by the way, all you losers who didn't go should hang your heads in shame), and thought I'd had a few too many when I saw Rodman asking some scruffy, geeky lookin white Welsh nimrod "so what do you rap about?"

"mostly about Newport innit" was the reply. What the fuck???? Rodman has probably hung out with all the major rap stars like 2pac, fiddy and Will Smith (gotta love the fresh prince and his cool toons like), and here he is in a kitchen eating a celery stick talking to this jabroni.

Completely fuckin surreal.

How the fuck did they get Dennis Rodman to go in there? He's a fuckin massive star, and can't be short of a few quid so why is he there?

Saw bits of it late last night when I got back from watching Frankie Eisenhower (great gig by the way, all you losers who didn't go should hang your heads in shame), and thought I'd had a few too many when I saw Rodman asking some scruffy, geeky lookin white Welsh nimrod "so what do you rap about?"

"mostly about Newport innit" was the reply. What the fuck???? Rodman has probably hung out with all the major rap stars like 2pac, fiddy and Will Smith (gotta love the fresh prince and his cool toons like), and here he is in a kitchen eating a celery stick talking to this jabroni.

Completely fuckin surreal.

Goldie lookin' chain rule Usher. Fiddy ain't got half the skills they do. And maggot is the man who famously said:

"Guns's don't kill people, wappers do, I saw it on a documetawy on bbc two".

Leg.

agreed... Eminem is the only one who can. you probably like vanilla ice dont you stu!!!!!!

glc are the funny sideshow of rap, harmless fun but thats about it. Meanwhile Rodman king of the slamdunk, cross dressing, madonna nailing, 6ft big get i mean cmon wtf is he doing in there. I wonder if he'll make a pass at pete.

has he had the voice done yet???? or is it all league of gentlemen stuff. Damm you gf ers im going to have to suffer it and watch it tonight

Eminem.

You'll hear about a guy called Plan B in the near future, white guy who could well be quite big.

And GLC rule. "Shop mobility, shop-shop mobility" funny as fuck and you knows it!

Houllier had no time for Plan B. The seamless merge of the GF/FF...

you have him confused with Pete Wylie he wrote 'story of the blues',who was in a band called the crucial three with McCullogh and Cope.all went on to fair sucess but Pete Burns only had one major sucess with Dead or Alive which was 'you spin me round' which was produced by Stock,Atkin and Waterman a top tune that can still work on a dance floor.

Apparently Pete Burns isn't a trannie - this is just the way he wants to look. Still lives with his missus, too.

On white men rapping, I reckon the Beasties would have something to say about Eminem being the only one who can. Our own Skinnyman has got skills, too.

Apparently Pete Burns isn't a trannie - this is just the way he wants to look. Still lives with his missus, too.

On white men rapping, I reckon the Beasties would have something to say about Eminem being the only one who can. Our own Skinnyman has got skills, too.

Did you hear that tune by Plan B Paul? Someone put up a clip of it a few weeks back.

I was listening to your CD today and thought to myself that I should have put Plan B on it. Also though about a Nitin Sawnhey track with Q-tip that you might not have heard of. Never mind eh.

DJ Shadow rules so much. That's a class track you threw in the mix.

Did you hear that tune by Plan B Paul? Someone put up a clip of it a few weeks back.

I was listening to your CD today and thought to myself that I should have put Plan B on it. Also though about a Nitin Sawnhey track with Q-tip that you might not have heard of. Never mind eh.

DJ Shadow rules so much. That's a class track you threw in the mix.

When I was burned you a copy, I thought that'd be the safest bet for matching your tastes.

was watching celebrity big brother last night and was amused that pete burns was entering the house.many years ago when i was a lad i would go to 'probe records' in liverpool and buy my clash records from the man(then). a great shop with a second hand record shop next door called 'back tracks'.all change now pete nearly a woman,probe moved now a ted baker shop and area full of designer shops.bring back the punks 8)

I also remember him working in Probe - used to be known as "The Count" for a while. He was better looking then though. I looked very cool at the time myself with my quiff, muzzy and Kraftwerk style overcoat with the collar turned up. Ah the Good Old Days