You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Werner-Jota juxtaposition is striking. We really came close to signing like a League 1 level finisher.

One of the few attackers who really does the right things but there is zero confidence level that he will ever score anywhere near the amount he should.

6 minutes ago, RedHeadedRed said:

I completely forgot the UAE were playing the Saudis in the human rights derby, I wouldn't have watched it anyway. I watched a bit of the spurs game, they were shite.

And this is the Spurs we want to take points off cheats and arse

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

For anyone who missed the Wolves/Coventry game, try to catch the second half highlights. It was a belting cup tie.

It was end to end stuff really cracking game but you just know the cheats will get them in the semis 

12 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

Problems with British media. Shay Given defending Eddie Howe, finishes off saying he's the right man to take them forward. All Lineker had to say is why.

I wouldn’t trust Eddie to drive my car forward and Given needs to be kept off media duties for a bit because he talks Irish too much 

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

For anyone who missed the Wolves/Coventry game, try to catch the second half highlights. It was a belting cup tie.

It was, fantastic game of football. At least the second half was, went shops to late and missed the start

28 minutes ago, Dapower said:

I wouldn’t trust Eddie to drive my car forward and Given needs to be kept off media duties for a bit because he talks Irish too much 

Given needs to be kept off media duties because he is a Newcastle and Man City shill. Ridiculous 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

To be fair they have a very good record at home v the cheats.

The positivity around Spurs this season is a fucking joke. They are 4 points ahead of their total at this stage last season and they fucking stole 2/3 points off of us. 

14 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Given needs to be kept off media duties because he is a Newcastle and Man City shill. Ridiculous 

I have wondered why he’s around all of a sudden correct me if I’m wrong but not noticed him too much since before last Sunday 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Not wanting to tempt fate, but if Coventry lose the final to anyone else who qualifies for Europe via another route (preferably us!) would they be in Europe next season? 

10 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Not wanting to tempt fate, but if Coventry lose the final to anyone else who qualifies for Europe via another route (preferably us!) would they be in Europe next season? 

City are knocking Coventry out in the semi so it's a moot point chief.

Handbag fallouts from the Wolves/Coventry tie. It turns out a ball boy was time wasting and laughing at Robbins in injury time, so when Coventry scored the winner Robbins celebrated in his face, causing the lad to tear up. So now O’Neill is giving it loads in the press.