You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Crime

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Thought the mum was incredibly brave. She must have been in bits but still gave a beautiful eulogy.

She absolutely did. An awful position for any parent to be put in and made worse by the circumstances.

If those scenes yesterday could not prick a conscience of someone who knows anything, they are simply not human.

As an aside, with the rumours over funerals being cancelled on Monday (differing views on whether its bollocks or not), it's as well this never came into the equation.

On 08/09/2022 at 15:55, A Red said:

All this should be easy for you to provide evidence. You just carry on as you have after your warning and i'll be happy.

Now, I've answered your grass accusation, this thread isn't about us at the moment its about a poor innocent girl getting murdered and the scum that did it not being turned in.

What are you , a failed headmaster or something? 

Christ 

1 hour ago, House of Dirk said:

Just heartbreaking seeing a childs tiny coffin lifted into the church. Difficult not to choke back a tear watching that

Yeah it's awful stuff. That's my childhood church/school. Heartbreaking anytime you see a child's coffin being used. 

Hope this cunt and all his cunt mates get caught. Disgusts me that people of Liverpool are helping him. Scum. 

• Upvote 1

Everyday that goes past means a conviction becomes less likely. The police have not found the gun, they don’t seem to have much cctv and presumably the suspect said no comment to every question. Even if somebody gives them a name that’s not going to be enough for a conviction. Really depressing that sone scum bag is going to get away with this. 

They’ll know exactly who done it and the reasons why. They’ll just keep on disrupting all the little cunts lives until they’ve got a watertight case. 

Their houses and phones will be wired up to GCHQ now and they’ll gain what they need everytime they speak or type.

Remember it took 8 months before that little shit bag Sean Mercer was arrested for killing Rhys Jones. 

Their time will come.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Gnasher said:

From an outsiders point of view, and I don't intend to upset anyone here,  its beginning to look like you're right, unfortunately.

The police knew who had killed Rhys Jones within about 48 hours of it happening, but it still took them 18 months to build a case strong enough to charge them, mostly due to the no grass culture of those able to provide information that could lead to a conviction. Sadly, it will likely go the same way with little Olivia’s murder.

7 hours ago, Red74 said:

They’ll know exactly who done it and the reasons why. They’ll just keep on disrupting all the little cunts lives until they’ve got a watertight case. 

Their houses and phones will be wired up to GCHQ now and they’ll gain what they need everytime they speak or type.

Remember it took 8 months before that little shit bag Sean Mercer was arrested for killing Rhys Jones. 

Their time will come.

I hadn’t read the above post before responding, but it’s spot on.

It takes less than 24 hours for the accused to get to see witness statements made against them in this city and it being all over the streets. If you knew someone could kill you without stopping to think about the consequences would you be in a rush to put your name to one. 

There’s a reason people live in fear of these shitbags who can’t fight.

6 minutes ago, Red74 said:

It takes less than 24 hours for the accused to get to see witness statements made against them in this city. If you knew someone could kill you without stopping to think about the consequences would you be in a rush to put your name to one. 

There’s a reason people live in fear of these shitbags who can’t fight.

Can't remember if it was Billy Fury or Ian McCullough who said half of Liverpool people are the best, friendliest people on the earth who would do anything for anyone. And the other half are the worst scum you've ever met. Having been born and lived here for 43 years I tend to agree with the sentiment. 

How someone who has shot and killed a little girl in her own home is still free I have no idea. As someone said earlier in the thread - if the killer was a paedo he'd be rightfully outed straight away, but for some reason a murderer is treated differently. 

Reminds me of that scumbag who ran over the little girl in St Helens and flew off to Amsterdam in hiding.

9 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Can't remember if it was Billy Fury or Ian McCullough who said half of Liverpool people are the best, friendliest people on the earth who would do anything for anyone. And the other half are the worst scum you've ever met. Having been born and lived here for 43 years I tend to agree with the sentiment. 

How someone who has shot and killed a little girl in her own home is still free I have no idea. As someone said earlier in the thread - if the killer was a paedo he'd be rightfully outed straight away, but for some reason a murderer is treated differently. 

Reminds me of that scumbag who ran over the little girl in St Helens and flew off to Amsterdam in hiding.

People would have told them who done it. Just won’t sign their life away for it. 

Paedos aren’t gonna be a threat to you and won’t be firing shotguns through your nans letterbox to shut you up. 

The fuck.

A 16-year-old girl and five other people have been arrested after a hand grenade was found in Liverpool.

A suspected firearm and ammunition were also found in a raid on a house in Netherby Street, Dingle, just before 20:30 BST on Monday.

Police said an Army bomb disposal unit destroyed the grenade in a controlled explosion.

The girl, three men and two women were arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.

The men, aged 27, 37 and 58, and women - aged 32 and 61 - were being questioned in custody along with the girl.

32 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Michael Barton, the killer of Anthony Walker, is set to be released from prison after satisfying the parole board that he is a suitable candidate for release. 

That racist murdering bastard should never see the light of day again as far as I'm concerned. 

Utter scum.

• Upvote 2