You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

53 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Would have been a fucking nightmare if we had played an Italian team in that final on Saturday. The police would have run out of tear gas and would have had no clue ow to deal with any flashpoints.

We were 2 mins away from playing City. 

No doubt they’ll gleefully be giving it “Always The Victim” at the Charity Shield, with zero realisation how close they came to being in the same position.

37 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

We were 2 mins away from playing City. 

No doubt they’ll gleefully be giving it “Always The Victim” at the Charity Shield, with zero realisation how close they came to being in the same position.

No way Algerians would steal Kappa trainers.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

That 'apology' is nowhere near enough.

They must retract the disgraceful statements they made and apologise for them.

The fans bear no guilt whatsoever and they must publicly acknowledge that.

I agree.

It just took me by surprise after they set their stall out to slander for them to backtrack decisively within a week. You don’t see it too often, usually these things go on for a good while.

4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I agree.

It just took me by surprise after they set their stall out to slander for them to backtrack decisively within a week. You don’t see it too often, usually these things go on for a good while.

And me.

It wasn't a pop mate, just my two pennorth.

11 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I agree.

They did the bare minimum. Before today they could pretend they had to be fair to the French version of events. Once Madrid basically blew that out of the water, where could they go from there? Especially as the sponsors are also on their case. They still didn't roll back from them starting the whole set of lies though. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

And me.

It wasn't a pop mate, just my two pennorth.

No worries, man.

For what it’s worth, I think we’ll get that more comprehensive apology. There is blood in the water and you can’t go around defaming other billion dollar companies without repercussions.

Tear gassing women and children is fine and dandy, but you don’t do that to journalists, lawyers and sponsors.

That’s a mistake.

And to quote Tallyrand, when Napoleon tried to kill that crown Prince, “It was worse than a crime. It was a mistake.”

10 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I agree.

I think what you meant to say was "It just took me by surprise after they set their stall out to slander for them to backtrack decisively once their sponsors got involved because it also happened to them"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Most have been another 40k, no 30k, no 10k, no 2.5k, there without tickets last night…

A few people are saying that that’s after the match and is a queue that’s formed to enter a nearby Metro station. They do all seem to be facing away from the stadium, to be fair. 

Still loads of people in one area though and whatever did/didn’t  happen last night still doesn’t take away from the shitshow last weekend. 

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

A few people are saying that that’s after the match and is a queue that’s formed to enter a nearby Metro station. They do all seem to be facing away from the stadium, to be fair. 

Still loads of people in one area though and whatever did/didn’t  happen last night still doesn’t take away from the shitshow last weekend. 

Unless that’s the queue for the overground, which was partially shut last Saturday, they are miles away from the metro we used. 

8 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Most have been another 40k, no 30k, no 10k, no 2.5k, there without tickets last night…

Yep, those Scousers again, turning up at France games. Always the victims. 

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Jesus Christ, every time I open Twitter there’s another horror story from Paris…

Yep. I'm not even sure the game should have gone ahead, now. A massive catastrophe has been really narrowly avoided. 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Yep. I'm not even sure the game should have gone ahead, now. A massive catastrophe has been really narrowly avoided. 

I'm not for 1 second suggesting we lost because of the pre-match incidents, Real Madrid had a plan and they got what they wanted. 

When we went behind and the players needed the crowd to potentially lift them for that extra couple of %, it was flat due to what happened outside. 

Strange the way that champion of the people who always has an opinion on everything Gary Neville has said absolutely nothing about the way the fans were treated. Mind you, he turns a blind eye when his knobhead fans smash up their own stadium.

Even Richard Keys is sticking up for us saying that the Liverpool fans should be commended and our actions prevented a disaster. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Strange the way that champion of the people who always has an opinion on everything Gary Neville has said absolutely nothing about the way the fans were treated. Mind you, he turns a blind eye when his knobhead fans smash up their own stadium.

Even Richard Keys is sticking up for us saying that the Liverpool fans should be commended and our actions prevented a disaster. 

He’s a hairy handed gent, run amok in Kent. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He’s a horrible manc twat who wouldn’t piss on a Scouser if he was fire. Imagine if this was the mancs who’d just been through all this he wouldn’t shut up about it probably have them debating it in the commons such is his influence in this fucked up country. Nothing though not one comment just pure radio silence which tells you all you need to know, the man’s a disgrace. Carragher would’ve been all over it if it was Man Utd and there lies the difference between us and the rest.

• Like 1