You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

23 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I know a guy with a very particular set of skills acquired over a long period of time. He's well used to dealing with issues in Paris and tracking scum back to their home countries. He might be able to help Scott....

I'm more worried when there is a suicide bomb go off in Syria and it's traced back to me...

23 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I know a guy with a very particular set of skills acquired over a long period of time. He's well used to dealing with issues in Paris and tracking scum back to their home countries. He might be able to help Scott....

I'm more worried when there is a suicide bomb go off in Syria and it's traced back to me...

15 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Watch this.

That really is fuckin harrowing to watch and listen to, I was lucky in retrospect, gassed twice and crushed once. Same conclusion, never abroad again. After 6 finals abroad, that was my last, I feel angry, I feel bitter and I feel fuckin hatred towards a fuckin nation of cowards .

We should have left them with the Nazis, yes very harsh and honestly I hope I feel normal again soon . Thanks for the brave and honest video  

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Was only joking with the Liam Neeson stuff but the more I read and watch about what went on last Saturday, the more I feel for fans like yourself who were caught up in it.

59 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Was only joking with the Liam Neeson stuff but the more I read and watch about what went on last Saturday, the more I feel for fans like yourself who were caught up in it.

I’ve already put about getting in. 

Apparently I text my wife at 6.42pm saying “getting in is shit” and didn’t tell her I was in the ground until 8.05pm from Liverpool Lad’s phone. I must have been in the queue at the gate for approaching 90 mins. 

My wife had seen the news, she’s frantic. My Dad is sat in a different part of the ground and got in easy so he’s not aware of events. My wife is texting my Dad, my Dad is texting my wife, neither know what’s going on…

If I’d had left for the ground 10/15 mins later, I’d have been caught up more at the underpass and then the ground. 

Still, I got away lightly, I wasn’t hurt or gassed or mugged. Obviously my phone being lifted wasn’t cool, especially so close to the turnstile (ie at it) but it’s already been replaced and none of my cards have been used (I’d rather have kept the £100 insurance excess and whatever my drivers license will cost to replace but anyway…). 

On the way out I saw packs of street rats looking for trouble but didn’t see anything actually happen. 

I was thinking about it today when I took the dog out, I’m genuinely gutted / upset / angry at how our supporter were treated etc.

Let’s be crystal clear - our supporters stopped a serious, serious incident from occurring. Full stop.

We should be getting praised for our behaviour & patience in the face of such incompetence and provocation. 

Anyway, I’ll update when up phone enters Morocco or Egypt or Libya tomorrow.

• Upvote 6

David Maddock (mirror) from twitter has it nailed: 

There is something that stinks about the lies and smears of the French Govt’s cover-up following the shameful behaviour of their police in Paris at the weekend, and suggests they PLANNED to use outlawed tactics against #LFC fans; A thread:
1/12

Listening to French Int Minister and Sports Minister double down on lies about #LFC fans, it’s as though they had STUDIED the Thatcher/South Yorks police play-book:
Fans arriving late
Thousands of ticketless fans
LFC specific threat to order
Attacked police
2/12

That’s no surprise, given Pres Macron has imitated Thatcher’s policies in many areas, including 'iron' policing. He tried to bring in tough new crowd control laws which included kettling and preventing police being filmed in 2020, allowing more brutal treatment of protestors
3/12

Those policies were kicked out by lawmakers as unlawful as they were considered too brutal, & not proportionate, but extreme violence has cont. against peaceful protesters from quasi-military police the CRS, and is most violent in Paris under notorious police chief Lallement
4/12

Interestingly, the Macron regime also pressed to be allowed to consider football fans as ‘protesters’ under certain circumstances, and have often been accused of creating violence with a vicious approach to policing matches, including this season’s French Cup final. 
5/12

Like Thatcher - and increasingly across Europe with Govts extending police powers - Macron tries to control legitimate protest with the implied threat of state violence. Those which face most police brutality are demonstrators, inner city minorities...and football fans
6/12

The UK has actually followed Macron’s lead with some violent treatment of peaceful protesters, after extending policing laws (PCSC bill), but in France, it has led to huge domestic pressure on Macron to open enquiries into police brutality, and a ruling against his new laws.
7/12

So what better way to test methods he was barred from introducing than on football fans, and specifically, the despised English ‘hooligans’. The narrative began long before the game - dire warnings of 200k ticketless fans in Paris, analysis stating LFC fans would storm gates
8/12

Chillingly, evidence shows beyond doubt LFC fans treated differently to RM fans. LFC illegally kettled from 20,000 down to single lane, Madrid not. LFC gates inexplicably closed, not RM. Neutral testimony states only the calm of fans stopped these methods creating a disaster
9/12

It's no leap to listen to Minister Darmanin’s lies (his repeated claim of mass fraud of 40k fake tickets was only 2,500 fakes scanned according to official figures), and hear the disdain for football fans. He justified the police operation as a success “because no one died”
10/12

So the French govt & police had the perfect opportunity to test vicious methods they've tried hard to introduce domestically, on a football demographic they felt had no voice, and they created conditions to use them, with illegal - and life-threatening - policing tactics.
11/12

Then they lied & lied & lied with impunity afterwards, with disgusting establishment arrogance. It is time to stand up against these liars. In France and here in the UK. All of us, not just LFC fans. It is time to fight back against this horrific abuse of power.
12/12

• Upvote 6

A Parisian friend of mine has worked for years as a community support officer alongside the police. Her immediate reaction was that the police don't normally act like that on big occasions without political direction. 

21 hours ago, Scott_M said:

It’s moved! 

07D7B4CA-D72F-4F50-BE8D-0280B186031F.png

If only I knew somebody from Kouba who could collect it for me…

It's a shame there's no self destruct app, houmous and plastic leather jacket residue all over the shisha cafe.

• Upvote 1