You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*** Jennings' TLW Bad Shithouse Aids Quiz of the Year ***

Jennings

A couple of you may remember a TLW New Year quiz I did a few years ago. Here's the link...

Well, I am gonna have a pop at another one this year - and this year it'll be even shitter.

I am just starting to come up with some questions. (I was gonna try to do a few more questions this year, but make them a bit easier).

What is it?

For any newbies, here's some gen on what it is...

...it's a quiz where most of the questions and indeed answers are about you -  the forum's posters, it's topics and some of it's legendary moments.

So have a read through the hall of fame stuff as research, use your memory, revise...well...basically just guess - it's multi choice after all.

Prize

There isn't one.

I'll try to think of a prize - but it'll probably be just kudos - you can bask in the knowledge that all other forumites look up to you as the font of all TLW knowledge. 

Weird stuff you'll need to know:-

• The quiz link will go up at 21:00 (UK) on New Year's Eve. It'll be available for 24 hours.
  • Each question is timed. The faster you answer a question, the more points you score
  • You'll need to enter a username:-
    • don't use swear words. The software will change it to something random and I wont be able to work out who you are. 
    • Try to make it so I can work out your username from it. Use your forum username if you can.
  • You only get a limited time (20 secs) to answer each question.
  • Only one entry per forumite. (multiple attempts will be disqualified and you will be lampooned on the forum).
    • If it times out or crashes or something then by all means have another go. Its just for fun after all.
  • I'll try not to put in any of those questions where you have to put answers in order. I think it confused people last time causing people to time-out etc. 
  • I am sure there are loads of ways to cheat/ruin it - but I've put a load of work in here, so do your best to play in the spirit intended

If you did it last time and you can think of ways to make it better then please let me know - so I can ignore your suggestions properly.

Disclaimer

This thing may fizzle out totally if I find out that I have lost the premium features of the web software I was using, or if I can't think of enough funny/interesting questions.

• Upvote 19

On 26/12/2021 at 17:57, VladimirIlyich said:

I was once watching a tv quiz show and even before they asked the question I shouted out 'Frank Sinatra' as the answer. It was only fuckin right too!

I had such a moment in a quiz our a-level physics teacher set at the end of winter term in year 1, when she brought out the tape for a music round I said to my teammates - flash, by Queen. 

it was the third song. 

incredible 

Don't forget. The quiz will go up about 9:00 PM tonight UK (unless I am still playing Counterstrike with @Qwikage)

There are 22 questions. I'll post instructions close to the time - I'll do it in a new thread, so the link will be easier to find for drunken people who have a better social life than me.

The quiz will be available for 24 hours. It should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

To whet your appetite here is a question from the previous quiz...

image.png

• Upvote 1