You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not gonna share the video because I can't stand the vile bitch but I've just seen a video on twitter of kkkhopkins who seems to think it's vine 

Vine was on Radio 2 yesterday and scheduled to be back Monday. Be interesting if they have someone filling in.

I don’t understand the story. An older fella has asked a young girl/woman to send him pics in exchange for money. She’s over the age of consent, although very close to it and morally questionable in itself, so it’s still within the legal parameters set in this country. She’s accepted a massive sum of money in exchange for it and now there is a witch hunt over it?

Is that pretty much it? Is it just a case of airing dirty laundry in public, or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, Curly said:

I don’t understand the story. An older fella has asked a young girl/woman to send him pics in exchange for money. She’s over the age of consent, although very close to it and morally questionable in itself, so it’s still within the legal parameters set in this country. She’s accepted a massive sum of money in exchange for it and now there is a witch hunt over it?

Is that pretty much it? Is it just a case of airing dirty laundry in public, or am I missing something?

Was she under age when he asked for them?

2 minutes ago, Curly said:

It is illegal to request sexually explicit pictures from anyone under the age of 18.

2 minutes ago, Furmedge said:

It is illegal to request sexually explicit pictures from anyone under the age of 18.

Just now, Elite said:

But you can still shag them. Bizarre law.

That’s what I was thinking.

Had a look at the news story - the pictures and money started when she was 17.

Is that defo correct about requesting explicit pics from under 18s?

4 minutes ago, Curly said:

Asking for a friend? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Curly said:

There's rumours that it's a he..

Who knows though but it'll come out eventually.

Some of these celebrities have a great knack of ruining their careers and reputations.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

There's rumours that it's a he..

Who knows though but it'll come out eventually.

Some of these celebrities have a great knack of ruining their careers and reputations.

I reckon if it was a he they’d be hammering the “underage” thing more maybe. My wife thinks she saw something saying “my daughter” from the mum, but fuck knows

4 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Nolan has a TV show, last broadcast early June 

Bald and all so has to be in the frame. Alan Brazil is currently shitting himself and he's not even on the BBC. 

Mind you he has a permanent look of someone whose actively shitting himself. 

• Haha 1