You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nah, it’s more performative than that.

If they vote to support him that goes on the GE leaflet that’ll be going through doors.

Its pure politics and lovely stuff.

Complete no win for them.

It was more through hope than anything. This fucking boil needs lancing now before they cause any more damage.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

It was more through hope than anything. This fucking boil needs lancing now before they cause any more damage.

They have a 47 seat majority, so 24 would need to swing, which is possible, but I doubt they’d vote to get their snouts out of the trough.

Be a cringeworthy/hilarious watch though as they try to defend their decisions.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They have a 47 seat majority, so 24 would need to swing, which is possible, but I doubt they’d vote to get their snouts out of the trough.

Be a cringeworthy/hilarious watch though as they try to defend their decisions.

Allow me: "We need to protect the country from a disastrous far-left government who would put up taxes, let the boats in and send us back to square one."

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Allow me: "We need to protect the country from a disastrous far-left government who would put up taxes, let the boats in and send us back to square one."

The first Journo who asks ‘Just for clarity would you mind explaining what the actual fucking plan is you keep flanging on about is, cheers?’ should get an MBE in the first Labour honours list.

I feel we’re getting close to it.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The first Journo who asks ‘Just for clarity would you mind explaining what the actual fucking plan is you keep flanging on about is, cheers?’ should get an MBE in the first Labour honours list.

I feel we’re getting close to it.

They'd need an MBE, because they wouldn't get another job in political journalism. 

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

They'd need an MBE, because they wouldn't get another job in political journalism. 

The press, well connected reporters, change with the government.

You won’t have Katy Balls and that weird looking cunt from Conservative Home on everyfuckingthing for a while as they’ll not have the gossip.

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

You really think she's a Nazi then? Or is her not being a fan of Corbyn enough?

It's nuts really, posters slagging off people who slag off Tories, in the Tory Cabinet thread.

And do you think Jeremy Corbyn was a nazi?

Maybe he should have smeared on a hitler moustache, do the nazi salute then ten years later proclaim it to be one of the best days of his life.

I'm sure you would have given him a free pass what with him being anti Tory and all.

47 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It's not that far off what Blue Labour used to say about Corbyn.

A plague on both their houses.

2 minutes ago, Dicko said:

And do you think Jeremy Corbyn was a nazi?

Maybe he should have smeared on a hitler moustache, do the nazi salute then ten years later proclaim it to be one of the best days of his life.

I'm sure you would have given him a free pass what with him being anti Tory and all.

Of course I don't. As for the rest, I'm sure really sure what you're getting at, but it doesn't really matter. I get where you're coming from.

another defection

There were genuine looks of bafflement on the Conservative benches when Sir Keir Starmer heralded Natalie Elphicke’s defection.

Most of them seemed not to have noticed that she had crossed the floor and was sitting directly behind the Labour shadow cabinet.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

another defection

There were genuine looks of bafflement on the Conservative benches when Sir Keir Starmer heralded Natalie Elphicke’s defection.

Most of them seemed not to have noticed that she had crossed the floor and was sitting directly behind the Labour shadow cabinet.

Is this real???? She’s fucking horrible so is her husband. She can fuck right back over the other side the rancid Tory cunt 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Is this real???? She’s fucking horrible so is her husband. She can fuck right back over the other side the rancid Tory cunt 

I dont like it but it damages them more 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah , I'm with you she's fucking vile the only good bit is it's another embarrassment for Sunak and his band of losers 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah , I'm with you she's fucking vile the only good bit is it's another embarrassment for Sunak and his band of losers 

Yep. Starmer should have used it has a dog at Sunak then turned around and said “thanks but no thanks” 

• Upvote 1