You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

57 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Rat boy was talking about going abroad to finish the Premier league ....Well there you go 

To be fair, it wasn't the worst shout I've heard.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but he seems like a decent fella. He has raised legitimate concerns about football restarting but he always said that if it can't be finished, we should be given it. I see his * shite as shit banter but much rather him than many others like Shearer or Smudger Fucking Smith plus the army of washed up Talksport orcs. 

The FA are apparently insisting on a sporting merit finish with relegation if the Premier League season can’t be completed; article states that Liverpool “almost certain” to be declared champions. I’m sure Twitter Twats are taking this well.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/fa-would-block-premier-league-attempt-to-abandon-relegation-tcb5vztbh

50 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The FA are apparently insisting on a sporting merit finish with relegation if the Premier League season can’t be completed; article states that Liverpool “almost certain” to be declared champions. I’m sure Twitter Twats are taking this well.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/fa-would-block-premier-league-attempt-to-abandon-relegation-tcb5vztbh

I suppose if they go ahead with neutral grounds and Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth get relegated, they can always say next season they're really still in the PL based on all the other blerts saying our title will not count!

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Fiorentina and Sampdoria both have multiple players/staff test positive the first day back.

What?  I thought it was only possible contracting it on the field, when they restart football?!

Footballers will be the best protected in society when it eventually returns. Crying cunts. 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yes -- they are positive - they may have been tested previously.

I don't know what the big hoopla is with people from the teams testing positive. Be it players or other staff. 

Surely that's expected? 

What I mean is, when we all eventually go back to work, if a work mate tests positive, will your industry stop, or will tug infected person just go home and self isolate while all his or her close contacts then self isolate just like normal? I really don't see the issue here. 

Just because I've employee of a football team is positive is didn't mean the football can't restart 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Fiorentina and Sampdoria both have multiple players/staff test positive the first day back.

Two big clubs that could easy go down. 

They've been learning from Brady and the Dildo brothers at West Ham

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

I don't know what the big hoopla is with people from the teams testing positive. Be it players or other staff. 

Surely that's expected? 

What I mean is, when we all eventually go back to work, if a work mate tests positive, will your industry stop, or will tug infected person just go home and self isolate while all his or her close contacts then self isolate just like normal? I really don't see the issue here. 

Just because I've employee of a football team is positive is didn't mean the football can't restart 

Exactly. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, the thing that pisses me off most about the opportunism of those who say football can’t possibly restart is the naked disregard it shows for those of us who have been mandated to work from day one of this situation. 

I dare say quite a lot of us have worked with infected people; whether they show symptoms sufficient to have warranted a test is another matter entirely.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Again, good. Brighton just need shut the fuck up and get on with it. Mewling quims.

I wanted West Ham to drop into the bottom 3. I now also want Brighton go down as well. Hopefully the 3rd team is Norwich or Bournemouth, to far to go. 

34 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Again, good. Brighton just need shut the fuck up and get on with it. Mewling quims.

I wanted West Ham to drop into the bottom 3. I now also want Brighton go down as well. Hopefully the 3rd team is Norwich or Bournemouth, to far to go. 

Leeds coming up will suit.