You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

57 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They are/have shaped it to their image.

Thats part of the plan.

They know they’ll never be able to be a third party, they tried once I believe, so they usurped the GOP.

So they fund courses, think tanks, policy forums to the tune of millions a pop to spread their ideology.

It one hand washing the other clean.

Fascinating study in utter cuntery.

I’d be here for all eternity reading all these cunt studies. Quite a few in recent times.

I have a bit of an understanding of who they are and how cunty they are. Not sure so want to delve deeper into their high levels of cuntery, but I’m sure I’ll go in have a look. 

Edited by Skidfingers McGonical
Because, for some reason I couldn’t spell cunt.

5 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’d be here for all eternity reading all these count studies. Quite a few in recent times.

I have a bit of an understanding of who they are and how cunty they are. Not sure so want to delve deeper into their high levels of cuntery, but I’m sure I’ll go in have a look. 

Find 'Dark Money'

It's a fascinating read and blows it all open.

Based on the idea of ideological control and how they funded weird groups and individuals to promote their libertarian ideas at grass roots, almost unnoticable levels, for years so that now we have people who have been schooled in to their ideological mindset without really being aware in the main. That's for starters.

The rest is equally fascinating in the same way watching a car crash is.

When you see it all laid out it's clear as day and terrifying.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Witty and sage wanted this from the start of last week when they met. The government told them to fuck off and no decision would be made till December 18th, which they reiterated publicly this weekend on all of the political shows. Sage met again early this week and said the same. Again no government reaction. The video came out from ITV and then they quickly throw out plan b. It's absolutely text book change the headlines. What do you want witty to do, "prime minister I know I've been telling you for over a week to implement plan b, but you told me not before December 18th. You can fuck off if you think I'm supporting you on Dec 8th"?

You sound suspicious of the Prime Minister's motives?

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You - or the feckin' eejits in your example - have to see that the following two statements are not contradictory

1 - Big pharmaceutical companies are unscrupulous capitalist pigs who will do whatever they can for a fast buck.

2 - Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives by protecting people from numerous diseases.

Believing the first statement doesn't justify an anti-vax opinion.

Yet on point 2 they haven't given people the so called "freedoms" they said they would have they? so the answer is then to take freedoms away from others? 1st it was protect the vulnerable which you know makes sense and now it's all these unvaxed cunts should be banned from everything as it that will sort it!! it's a farce.

You can then look at point 1 and thing who is ruling who here with regard to government and big pharma? are Big pharma having too big an influence? 

The magic number was 70% wasn't it for the vaccine, yet it hasn't panned out has it? 

No one should be forced to have a jab it's that simple, and then because they haven't been no liberties should be taken away and those that advocate for it should hang their fucking hands. 

10 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh man, you’re a massive fucking racist.  If no one else will report you I will.  Let Dave decide because it’s his site but I’d jettison your arse right out of here. 

hahahahaha ffs. 

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Pubs and bars already have to enforce the smoking ban, drug bans, age limits, etc. 

As long as there's a reliable way of proving your vaccination status (such as an app that works) then it needn't be a big problem for the private companies, because it's not that far removed from stuff they already do.

What a cunt you turned out to be.

47 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m late to this but this is complete nonsense and not far short of Holocaust denial. What about the 2.5 million Jews individually shot in Eastern Europe after 1940 ? Where were they meant to go and when were they given a choice ? This sort of statement has no place on a football forum, it’s vile shit. A new low for the GF.  

But but it’s a fact you know. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hasta la vista shithouse cunts said:

Yet on point 2 they haven't given people the so called "freedoms" they said they would have they? so the answer is then to take freedoms away from others? 1st it was protect the vulnerable which you know makes sense and now it's all these unvaxed cunts should be banned from everything as it that will sort it!! it's a farce.

You can then look at point 1 and thing who is ruling who here with regard to government and big pharma? are Big pharma having too big an influence? 

The magic number was 70% wasn't it for the vaccine, yet it hasn't panned out has it? 

No one should be forced to have a jab it's that simple, and then because they haven't been no liberties should be taken away and those that advocate for it should hang their fucking hands. 

Do you remember Spring 2020? It really wasn't that long ago, so you should. Thousands of people were dying and everybody, with some very limited exceptions, had to be confined to their homes for almost all of the time.

Then the vaccination programme got underway and nobody even talks about returning to those sort of restrictions: at worst, people are encouraged to work from home if they can and told to wear a mask and prove that they have had either a vaccine or a negative test.

Nobody is being forced to get vaccinated (at least not in the UK) nor are they having any real freedoms restricted. (If we're supposed to accept that exile or persecution was a "free choice" for German Jews, then surely we can accept that vaccination or regular testing is a free choice for us in the UK.)

As for taking away people's liberties, what about vulnerable people? If there's a strong chance that some random stranger is going to breathe a virus that could kill you into your face, then fear will keep you under house arrest. However, if you have confidence that everyone (or the vast majority of people) take their responsibilities to other people seriously, then you have the confidence that it's safe to get some of your freedom back. Someone has to have their freedom restricted: either people who never chose to be medically vulnerable or people who choose to be selfish twats. Morally, I think the latter should carry the can for their actions.

10 hours ago, Boss said:

Because some people don't believe in vaccines. They don't believe that Big Pharma has their best interests at heart. They believe it's a racket, where companies are hell-bent on profits and actually put peoples lives at risk. A racket where these same companies spend billions a year covering up mass-tort lawsuits from people who've had their health destroyed by prescription drugs. They raise their children to have the same belief system. It's from birth. It's actually not too different to being raised a Jew or a devote Catholic. It's just who you are, and what you've always known.

It's worth remembering that (in the UK) the Covid pass is valid for unvaccinated people who have a negative test.

So, anyone daft enough to have a belief system that excludes preventative medical interventions doesn't lose any freedom.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Do you remember Spring 2020? It really wasn't that long ago, so you should. Thousands of people were dying and everybody, with some very limited exceptions, had to be confined to their homes for almost all of the time.

Then the vaccination programme got underway and nobody even talks about returning to those sort of restrictions: at worst, people are encouraged to work from home if they can and told to wear a mask and prove that they have had either a vaccine or a negative test.

Nobody is being forced to get vaccinated (at least not in the UK) nor are they having any real freedoms restricted. (If we're supposed to accept that exile or persecution was a "free choice" for German Jews, then surely we can accept that vaccination or regular testing is a free choice for us in the UK.)

As for taking away people's liberties, what about vulnerable people? If there's a strong chance that some random stranger is going to breathe a virus that could kill you into your face, then fear will keep you under house arrest. However, if you have confidence that everyone (or the vast majority of people) take their responsibilities to other people seriously, then you have the confidence that it's safe to get some of your freedom back. Someone has to have their freedom restricted: either people who never chose to be medically vulnerable or people who choose to be selfish twats. Morally, I think the latter should carry the can for their actions.

Vulnerable people should take all the precautions they should you gobshite, I'm one of them ffs. It's like you think a vaccination cures all, are you that thick? what have the plight of German Jews got to fucking do with it? 

No real freedoms? ffs yes they are, jobs/travel.

It's also like you can't grasp that vaccinations people can pass the virus on ffs it appears only the unvaccinated can in your mind? 

We are over 80% vaccinated in the UK, maybe you should do the fucking maths. 

Shitbird is that the best you can muster Angry? a let down yet again. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Kuntstain, I was reading a thread the other day and all of your posts had gone missing but the quoted replies were still readable. Why have you deleted your posts?

Ask Usher he fucked up my deletion it would seem. Anyway you fucking voyeur cunt wrongun

So as I side perhaps he could get it right and delete me properly now. 

27 minutes ago, Hasta la vista shithouse cunts said:

Vulnerable people should take all the precautions they should you gobshite, I'm one of them ffs. It's like you think a vaccination cures all, are you that thick? what have the plight of German Jews got to fucking do with it? 

No real freedoms? ffs yes they are, jobs/travel.

It's also like you can't grasp that vaccinations people can pass the virus on ffs it appears only the unvaccinated can in your mind? 

We are over 80% vaccinated in the UK, maybe you should do the fucking maths. 

Shitbird is that the best you can muster Angry? a let down yet again. 

You silly, irrelevant twerp.

4 minutes ago, John102 said:

Istvan is still taking the Gnabry stuff in the draft really badly.

Learnt a lot about Turds that day, left me wounded. He is/has been a midfielder/winger!! it's something I've never fully recovered from tbf, profound rewriting of positions. Bruce should of been more strong there too a let down for a Bentley driver.