You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I don't usually link to this shithouse but will for this : Arron Banks' Twitter account hacked

72dxOGN.gif

More here, be wary of fakes though : https://twitter.com/hashtag/arronbanksleaks?src=tren&lang=en-gb

What's to stop him saying It's fake. "Fake news people". What if it is actually fake!

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What's to stop him saying It's fake. "Fake news people". What if it is actually fake!

Yeah have seen people talking about this on twitter too, that they could write loads of it off as fake news if it's too damaging. I've not linked anything because I've not found the source, am only seeing twitter stuff at the moment.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Mudface said:

Brexit trumps all.

Yep. TBH, that Banks hack could have revealed a post/pm along the lines of...'I can't wait for those Northern Monkeys to realise we've played them as pawns in a rich mans game' and many would still support Brexit. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

This Aaron Banks stuff is clearly bollocks and a leak before tonights debate to shift the narrative. Fucking odious cunts. 

That occurred to me as well. An attempt to keep any Johnson horror show off the front pages.

As an aside, Priti Patel is allegedly an expensive date. £1000 for tea?

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That occurred to me as well. An attempt to keep any Johnson horror show off the front pages.

Id pay £1000 to pour a filing pot of tea over her lying smarmy treacherous smug head 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

They just missed off the 20 burgers the fat arsed cow scoffed. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This Aaron Banks stuff is clearly bollocks and a leak before tonights debate to shift the narrative. Fucking odious cunts. 

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Northern monkeys? Hmmm....

99nojn107nz31.png?width=817&format=png&a

The second one in particular looks like bullshit.

I wouldn't put it past these bastards to set up some sort of terror attack to swing the immigration vote and seal a Tory majority.

If someone offered Johnson the solution and said "We will lose maybe 20/30 lives and 70/80 injured but it will ensure we get full public support and you remain PM" what do you think his reply would be?

"Make it so!" 

Legal threats left right and centre from tories who aren't saying thy are fake but sensitive information and slagging twitter off. Could be a lot of real ones there. Two problems though a) a deflection tactic because they know Johnson is going to be tested off script later on and b) Thick twats who want those pesky foreigners gone are too thick to care that the elite don't give a flying fuck about them. 

The whole thing is a load of shit. 

Arron Banks' Twitter account hacked

Away from the election campaign, the Twitter account of Arron Banks, the founder of the pro-Brexit campaign Leave.EU, has been suspended after being hacked.

In a statement posted by the campaign's official account, Mr Banks said "personal data" had since been shared via Twitter, and accused the social media network of failing to tackle the issue.

He said Twitter had "deliberately chosen" to leave his personal information online.

The organisation has been contacted by the BBC for comment.