You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Missus and the lads are baking homemade biscuits in the kitchen for Christmas,  the smell is making me hungry, Tony would shoot his load. 

That reminds me, I've not had any Lebkuchen this year. I'll have to rectify that

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

That reminds me, I've not had any Lebkuchen this year. I'll have to rectify that

Prefer Spekulatius biscuits myself. 

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He's been out injured for a good few weeks. He's a big fucking lad and over 30 so not a shock. 

I like him, had trouble early in his career and been great servant to Watford and a proper hero down here

Yeah I didn’t mind him. He was a handful and linked up the play very well... classic good feet for a big lad. But he looks immobile now.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Not had them, have to look into it

Actually I probably have just didn't know the name, Cinnamon by the looks of things

Yes mate, crunchy and nice. Stollen is also ace, but that's a cake thing. I've not got a sweet tooth and have to control my sugar levels anyway, but I do like a few things now and again. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yes mate, crunchy and nice. Stollen is also ace, but that's a cake thing. I've not got a sweet tooth and have to control my sugar levels anyway, but I do like a few things now and again. 

Same with sugar levels. 

And Xmas is the worse as I love them type of sweet deserts and spices used. Stolen was always my favourite 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Elite said:

In Lingaards head he was Cantona but in reality he was Ali Dia.

I doubt that much information is in his head most of the time.