Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Summer tournaments are finished and people are discussing pre-season friendly games in last season’s thread. A new one is required. 

We’re all agreed that any and all teams discussed in here are shite compared to the reds. 

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking of providing weekly updates on the happenings in Ligue 1 this upcoming season. Either I'll create my own thread or use this one because it will have more traffic. Probably the latter. Stay tuned, lads and lasses, I'm getting more and more into the content game, baby!

• Upvote 1

Man City getting a good kicking from the Chinese organisers of their recent tournament.

Arrogant & wanting journalists to just act as a pr exercise , surely not.

Still have no idea why goalies always commit at penalties , the one above is a perfect example.

After the clown starts approaching like he is having a fit there is no way he can have full control over his shot, so just fucking wait to see where it is going.

12 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm thinking of providing weekly updates on the happenings in Ligue 1 this upcoming season. Either I'll create my own thread or use this one because it will have more traffic. Probably the latter. Stay tuned, lads and lasses, I'm getting more and more into the content game, baby!

Teji Savanier ?

I’m told @3 Stacks is in advanced talks with @dave u over the provision of exciting new global football content. Observers will watch with interest to see if it features behind or in front of the membership paywall. 

• Upvote 2

On 23/07/2019 at 09:32, El Rojo said:

I’m told @3 Stacks is in advanced talks with @dave u over the provision of exciting new global football content. Observers will watch with interest to see if it features behind or in front of the membership paywall. 

There's a membership paywall? How did I not know about this?

Just put it on hesgoal. 3 nil now fucking hell 

Ha fuck me thats the Mets stadium. I watched them in Baseball there. Wouldn't have thought it could accommodate a footy pitch 

Fuck it, fucked Premier sport off as it was pointless in summer. Need LA Liga and Serie A to sort the rights mess out soon as think both are up for tender after the eleven sports shitfest last year