You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captions.....

dave u

Genius!

Cheers. There's something very, very funny about a little fat lad with very few brain cells who shags grannies. Particularly when he's an ex-Blue and current Manc. It's like all our Christmases have come at once (until he inevitably scores against us, at least). I reckon we should milk it for all it's worth (as Wayne might say at the sight of his next wrinkly conquest).

Cheers. There's something very, very funny about a little fat lad with very few brain cells who shags grannies. Particularly when he's an ex-Blue and current Manc. It's like all our Christmases have come at once (until he inevitably scores against us, at least). I reckon we should milk it for all it's worth (as Wayne might say at the sight of his next wrinkly conquest).

I am, there's about six Rooney captions already, including a gem on the inside front cover which I'm well pleased with.

Superb - but it'll require an up-to-date photo of the editor to let everyone in on the gag. Don't bottle it, Usher - get your mug above your editorial!

Wouldn't really work mate, as the picture quality on the inside pages isn't the best. Besides, I'm using Beni's 'Heskey/Czech' gag for that picture.

Gotta hand it to Vladi though, very good.

1.Rooney "Look at that banner.I told you they still loved me".

Rio "Nah it says Judas not Jesus"

5.Rafa "John, I'd like to introduce you to your right leg"

14. Gerrard to Rooney "Look the match is nearly over.The big hand is getting close to the ten"

16 Russian "That's it,you watch my back and tell me if there's a chance of anyone spotting Kenyon down there".