You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shirt sleeve sponsorship

Arl arse

Grim. I assume others are doing it too? It looks horrible, and whoever decided to allow it in the league is a fucking tit.

Yeah i think nearly half the league have one in place.

It won't be worn in Europe though as only the cl logo/uefa respect and our 5 times patch are allowed on sleeves

Yeah i think nearly half the league have one in place.

It won't be worn in Europe though as only the cl logo/uefa respect and our 5 times patch are allowed on sleeves

Thanks, mate. I guess that changes things a bit. It looks horrible, but if the entire league is going to be doing it, then of course we can't just throw 25m away. I hope the league fuck this off.

With a Liver Bird on my chest, and a Western Union Money Transfer logo on my arm, i'll never walk alone. And if I do then i'll be able to get money transferred to my account the easy way - HASSLE FREE, 24/7!

This almost covers the Salah transfer fee. Come on lads, just sell Sahko and we'll have another neutral spend transfer window.

• Upvote 2

Haven't got a problem with it per say. Fuck me though, they could have at least tried to make it look half decent.

It's better than some of the ones other clubs have. Leicester and Stoke for example.

As an aside, the footyheadlines site has posted an article about Premier League kit sponsors and it includes a table of the largest deals in the league. It appears to confirm that our deal with New Balance runs until 2018, so I predict we'll be hearing about extensions to that deal or links with one of the other big firms over the next few months. If Adidas want to return to the table, they need to come in with something that at least matches what Nike pay Chelsea (it's unlikely that we'd be offered anything close to what they pay Man Utd), so double what we're getting from NB. I mention Adidas because we've been with them before and I reckon most of our fans would prefer us to link up with them again anyway. Also, having lost Chelsea, they need another strong Premier League presence.

Why does shit like this even matter? It should be about what happens on the pitch. The better your team, the more you win, the better the deals that come your way.

" Hello Mr Edwards my name is Prince Pious Umbongo President of The Nigerian Football Association. We have a young player here who would be perfect for your team, he is the Nigerian Messi and has supported your club since birth. He is available for trial so if you could send £5000 for flights and accommodation it would be appreciated "

• Upvote 1