You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2018 Transfer Thread

Anubis

I have been saying it for a while it is Klopps decision not to spend. I am pretty sure if Klopp had said pay the extra to get Keita in now the club would have done so. But like lots of people he sees no worth paying a stupid amount of money Leipzig would need to bring him in before July. I am with Klopp. We have had far too much of buying someone buying anyone to satisfy some demand to spend money. Sorry if some on here see that as being critical. I am stating my own opinion although do not see why I have to make that point clear.

You daft get....of course you don't need to make it clear - because when you state a view like the one above it is obvious you are just doing that and that is what it is all about.

What i called earlier is when you slag others for their views calling people moaners or generalising - that is a different thing totally.

Anyway i doubt we'll see eye to eye on this so i'll leave it but honestly that was all i was saying...as it goes i actually generally enjoy reading your posts even though we often have opposite views.

Who were the second choices? The only other name I can recall is De Vrij and there was no credible link.

Second choices to VVD? I don't think there was any as Klopp had made him such a priority and all the work was done.

I was referring to previous second choices which demonstrate Klopp's willingness to move on when necessary, aren't Mane and Wijnaldum the two main examples?

Second choices to VVD? I don't think there was any as Klopp had made him such a priority and all the work was done.

I was referring to previous second choices which demonstrate Klopp's willingness to move on when necessary, aren't Mane and Wijnaldum the two main examples?

Sorry, I misunderstood your point. I thought you were inferring there was alternatives to VVD.