You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Does it matter though if it's Miami or Sheffield though? If your going out drinking in Miami it's a different matter entirely but if as Haye is saying that he's not, obviously he could be lying, if you are both doing the same training except one is in Miami and one is in Sheffield why does training in Sheffield mean your more hungry and want to win more?

Oh no, I'm not disagreeing mate. What I was saying is that Hayes 'miami state of art' is probably 10x better than AJs.

If you have the determination, it doesn't really matter where you train as long as you have the right team around you.

The difference is that Haye seems to love his celebrity status too much and have Dizzee Rascal and whoever else around him when he should be knuckling down can't be doing him many favours.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh no, I'm not disagreeing mate. What I was saying is that Hayes 'miami state of art' is probably 10x better than AJs.

If you have the determination, it doesn't really matter where you train as long as you have the right team around you.

The difference is that Haye seems to love his celebrity status too much and have Dizzee Rascal and whoever else around him when he should be knuckling down can't be doing him many favours.

Yea I agree. What was Dizzee doing over there with him? And he had Ari Gold there or in London with him for a while. If like I've said he had knuckled down properly and is over there training properly and doing his proper recovery then that's one thing, I'd even argue that it's probably better to train there in the warm weather than here but and it's a big but and is probably what Bellew is praying that has happened that if he's been over there training hard then going out clubbing when he should be recovering then it's pointless going over there when he could have maybe focussed a lot more over here. Either way Haye got too much for him over the course of the fight but he could make the fight a lot harder for himself by taking his eye off the ball.

I'm torn to be honest on whether I believe a word Haye says, I like him, well I used too but I'm not totally sure he's being honest with what his motives are for fighting again and if it comes out that he hasn't been taking this fight seriously and has been out Miami partying then what Bellew saying he's only fighting because he's skint is probably true and that he doesn't want to be a boxer anymore just a celebrity.

Has Haye's fitness ever really been in question? I can't remember him gassing in a fight so can't really see where this 'lack of dedication' angle seems to have come from.

That is unless whatever Bellew says is now fact

He hast fought anyone of merit in 5 years and has been out the ring for ages. Bellew has been busy in the 5 years.

He hast fought anyone of merit in 5 years and has been out the ring for ages. Bellew has been busy in the 5 years.

Of course but that doesn't say nothing about how they train. Bellew has been calling him a party boy who doesn't take his training serious.

To my mind I can't remember once thinking Haye looked unfit during a fight or unprepared during his years boxing, he probably is taking Bellew lightly but if Bellew thought Stevenson hit hard I can't imagine what he'll be thinking when Haye uncorks a right hand on him, he'll probably be collecting his thoughts for the rest of the night.

If Bellew can weather storm and without doubt his best tactic will be to rope-a-dope him for a few rounds, if Haye has taken him lightly and been distracted by the beach and women of Miami in his down time it's not going to be an easy payday for him.

Thats the only way he has a chance but I can't honestly see Bellew taking the punishment. Besides Haye will be massive compared to Bellew on fight night (Based on Stigs picture of Bellew above).

Seen a pic the other day after sparring with Del Boy. Not sure who else he had.

Watched an interview before and he mentioned Eddie Chambers. Not sure if he meant he sparred with him in this camp or ones in the past as he was also talking about how he used to be a heavyweight as an amateur.

Bellew definitely has a chance in this fight if it goes longer than 3-4 rounds. I can see it being a war at the start though. Similar to AJ v Whyte. Street fight at the start. If that's the case, Haye will KO Bellew early.

What are people basing Bellew winning on? I see no way of him winning, even if Haye has taken it lightly. Bellews power is bullshit, when he first came on the scene Matchroom built up his power and whenever I watched him he never knocked anyone out or if he did they were bums and since then I've only seen him knock out BJ Flores who basically looked like he just didn't want to be there.

Haye whilst not having an amazing chin took Wlads punches quite comfortably and will be bigger than Bellew, not to mention he's a better boxer, faster, stronger, punches harder, has more big fight experience and is probably fitter than him.

What are people basing Bellew winning on? I see no way of him winning, even if Haye has taken it lightly. Bellews power is bullshit, when he first came on the scene Matchroom built up his power and whenever I watched him he never knocked anyone out or if he did they were bums and since then I've only seen him knock out BJ Flores who basically looked like he just didn't want to be there.

Haye whilst not having an amazing chin took Wlads punches quite comfortably and will be bigger than Bellew, not to mention he's a better boxer, faster, stronger, punches harder, has more big fight experience and is probably fitter than him.

Mate the Makabu KO was unbelievable. I only give Bellew the chance of winning due to not knowing what Hayes fitness is like. If he tires, then it only takes a dig to complete stop anybody.

I strongly think Haye will win.

A few fight sites i follow on facebook.

Just woke up so only looked on there. They're saying the fight in the UAE fell through do its Khan in England

Bob Arum just said it's complete bullshit. Apparently Pac is talking to some people from Dubai about fighting over there and Arum basically does as he's told.

Mate the Makabu KO was unbelievable. I only give Bellew the chance of winning due to not knowing what Hayes fitness is like. If he tires, then it only takes a dig to complete stop anybody.

I strongly think Haye will win.

Yea I forgot about that. Do you think he has genuine power? I think he has reasonable power but not enough to trouble a Heavyweight, don't get me wrong when 2 big blokes hit each other it only takes 1 well timed banger and it's game over, I just see no possible way of Bellew winning. The only greater quality he has is maybe heart and determination, even that's questionable because despite Haye seemingly living the high life he must put the work to get the physique he has.

Yea I forgot about that. Do you think he has genuine power? I think he has reasonable power but not enough to trouble a Heavyweight, don't get me wrong when 2 big blokes hit each other it only takes 1 well timed banger and it's game over, I just see no possible way of Bellew winning. The only greater quality he has is maybe heart and determination, even that's questionable because despite Haye seemingly living the high life he must put the work to get the physique he has.

I agree his power is overrated. But I also think it is hard enough to hit someone who could be shattered quite quick.