You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

In case Liverpool Lad drops in asking for someone to sum this up.

It's for everyone incase they wonder why he's always got negs next to his shitty smarmy bullshit posts. Act the troll get treated like a troll. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You are a bullshitter. Simple as that. Facts is my thing, reality is my thing, human decency is my thing. 

The Corbyn avatars are just blatant trolling. Then you play some sort of victim when you get the bites you so dearly crave. 

Where did Corbyn claim never to have met him? Genuinely curious. I've never heard that before. 

So you claim "facts are your thing", then you're admitting you've never heard about it before, so you don't have any idea whether it's a fact or not. 

You are so unbelievably ignorant, it's incredible. Most people would avail themselves of the facts before accusing other people of being liars.

Corbyn 'forgot' meeting banned pro-Palestinian activist - BBC News

Jeremy Corbyn backtracks over claim he had never met Lebanese activist | Jeremy Corbyn | The Guardian

Point out a single lie I've told here. Just one. Put up or shut up.

The Corbyn avatars will stop when I stop being negged for opposing antisemitism. So probably never, then.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So you claim "facts are your thing", then you're admitting you've never heard about it before, so you don't have any idea whether it's a fact or not. 

You are so unbelievably ignorant, it's incredible. Most people would avail themselves of the facts before accusing other people of being liars.

Corbyn 'forgot' meeting banned pro-Palestinian activist - BBC News

Jeremy Corbyn backtracks over claim he had never met Lebanese activist | Jeremy Corbyn | The Guardian

Point out a single lie I've told here. Just one. Put up or shut up.

The Corbyn avatars will stop when I stop being negged for opposing antisemitism. So probably never, then.

You are a fucking maniac. A genuine maniac. I've been calling you a liar for years. What has that got to do with you having an avatar with Corbyn and Dyab Abou Jahjah on? Something I mentioned AFTER calling you a liar? So yet again you're being disingenuous and it's clear as day. 

Where is the anti-semitism on here? Criticism of a journalist is anti-semitic because he happens to be Jewish? I had no idea that Guardian journo was even jewish until you said last night. 

You get negged for spouting absolute nonsense and implying things that are simply not happening because that's your only defence mechanism. You're a truly nasty, horrible piece of work and a blatant troll. I suspect every poster on here opposes anti-semitism, FACT. 

We had this a few years ago, you said you would leave the forum if I found a single lie from you. I found a number, posted them and you completely ignored it and carried on regardless. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You are a fucking maniac. A genuine maniac. I've been calling you a liar for years. What has that got to do with you having an avatar with Corbyn and Dyab Abou Jahjah on? Something I mentioned AFTER calling you a liar? So yet again you're being disingenuous and it's clear as day. 

Where is the anti-semitism on here? Criticism of a journalist is anti-semitic because he happens to be Jewish? I had no idea that Guardian journo was even jewish until you said last night. 

You get negged for spouting absolute nonsense and implying things that are simply not happening because that's your only defence mechanism. You're a truly nasty, horrible piece of work and a blatant troll. 

We had this a few years ago, you said you would leave the forum if I found a single lie from you. I found a number, posted them and you completely ignored it and carried on regardless. 

You post antisemitic stuff all the time, "It Was a Scam" and all that.

You're obsessed. Obsessed.

You didn't find a single lie I told, not one.

I'm fucking sick of gaslighting pricks like you.

• Downvote 1

Just incase his minimal conscience gets the better of him. Here it is for all to see. 

People disagreeing with him being called anti-Semitic counts with zero evidence of any anti-semitism other than criticising a journalist for smear who just happens to be Jewish. Corbyn, a man who has spent his career fighting for human rights of all faiths gets slandered and this is what defending him gets you. 

C6B50829-3059-48E2-8544-B13973C0F4F5.png

5470D41B-7382-492C-858E-FEECA527D5C8.png

2 minutes ago, You Antisemitic Cunts said:

You post antisemitic stuff all the time, "It Was a Scam" and all that.

You're obsessed. Obsessed.

You didn't find a single lie I told, not one.

I'm fucking sick of gaslighting pricks like you.

Are you accusing me of being anti-semitic?   The itwasascam hashtag throws up some very interesting counter arguments to the slander levelled at Corbyn. What is wrong with questioning things that have been said about him that are untrue? 

I'm obsessed? This is your third Corbyn avatar in 3 months. 

I have picked you up on plenty of lies over the years. 

I'm sick of shit bag gobshites like you who think it's ok to go accusing people of anti-semtisim just because they see through your bullshit. Your ego can't handle people disagreeing with you. 

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Probably any time I've posted anything supportive of anyone on here, because TLW is "a cesspool of anti-Semitism".

Why does he keep coming back if it's so anti-semitic? Oh thats right, because it isn't. Imagine using 'anti-semitism' as a weapon instead of fighting it where it actually exists. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just incase his minimal conscience gets the better of him. Here it is for all to see. 

People disagreeing with him being called anti-Semitic counts with zero evidence of any anti-semitism other than criticising a journalist for smear who just happens to be Jewish. Corbyn, a man who has spent his career fighting for human rights of all faiths gets slandered and this is what defending him gets you. 

Why screenshot my posts? I've no intention of deleting them. I stand by each and every thing I write.

It's clear it's not Corbyn "fighting for human rights" that I have an issue with. It's his standing shoulder to shoulder with anti-Jewish racists which has been the issue.

You keep calling me a liar for saying that Corbyn has associated with dodgy people. So why would Corbyn apologise for it, then?

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why does he keep coming back if it's so anti-semitic? Oh thats right, because it isn't. Imagine using 'anti-semitism' as a weapon instead of fighting it where it actually exists. 

It’s also a disgraceful slur against the moderators and owners of this site. Suggesting that they just allow antisemitism to be published on their forum without any sort of censure. 

Ban worthy pathetic trolling. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, You Antisemitic Cunts said:

Why screenshot my posts? I've no intention of deleting them. I stand by each and every thing I write.

It's clear it's not Corbyn "fighting for human rights" that I have an issue with. It's his standing shoulder to shoulder with anti-Jewish racists which has been the issue.

You keep calling me a liar for saying that Corbyn has associated with dodgy people. So why would Corbyn apologise for it, then?

I have taken a screenshot of your new forum handle. It's trolling, it's volatile, it's more lies and it's bang out of order. 

Why have you had Corbyn as an avatar for the last 3 months on a predominantly left wing forum if it's not purposely trolling? 

Hang on.... where have I called you a liar for saying that Corbyn has associated with dodgy people? I'm aware he has attended funerals of and met with people opposed to Israels slaughter of Palestinians and I've never suggested otherwise. Another example of you being disingenuous. 

You've over-stepped the mark here SD. I'm not anti-semitic at all, I don't post anti-semitic things and I fucking hate anti-semitism as much as I hate racism in any form. Genuinely accusing people of that is a very strong road to take. If you want to go around slandering people like that then don't expect it to be ignored. 

Now, fuck off out of this thread, change your avatar and stop being a trolling cunt.