You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just seen that Soham murders, what a cunt, i didn't know of his previous crimes that were mentioned, though they all collapsed plus reported to local authorities for worrying practices but for some reason not examined, local council wanker employees. 

Ian Huntley and his crimes = The Rope, how many of these cunts can you jail and at what expense, fuck them off. 

• Upvote 1

Finished Reacher and really enjoyed it - 7.5/10. Cruise can now be consigned to the dustbin.

Just started Archive 81. I also noticed that Apple slipped series 3 of Servant out in January so that’s on the watch list.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Finished Reacher and really enjoyed it - 7.5/10. Cruise can now be consigned to the dustbin.

Just started Archive 81. I also noticed that Apple slipped series 3 of Servant out in January so that’s on the watch list.

Archive 81 is dogshit. Bin it now and save yourself the hours.

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Yes, really enjoyed the Reacher series. The Ritchson character is probably a bit lighter-hearted in general than the extremely taciturn character in the book, but probably for the best in a tv show.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Archive 81 is dogshit. Bin it now and save yourself the hours.

Ah, that's disappointing. I've watched the first two episodes and thought it might be good, but that's a quite damning verdict.

7 hours ago, Elite said:

Halfway through The Sinner season 4, very good so far.

Also started For All Mankind, solid start.

The first series of The Sinner was ok, I think they've been getting gradually worse ever since.

I gave up on the new one half way through, it was just boring & I couldn't have cared less what was going on in it.

Bill Pullman's acting was absolutely hilarious as ever though, can't fault him on that 

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

The first series of The Sinner was ok, I think they've been getting gradually worse ever since.

I gave up on the new one half way through, it was just boring & I couldn't have cared less what was going on in it.

Bill Pullman's acting was absolutely hilarious as ever though, can't fault him on that 

It's easy viewing for me mate, I generally just watch it when I'm drawing or something.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I get that. I am about halfway through the latest series and its taken me about three weeks to get that far. Bill Pullman is really poor in it though,wooden as a two by four.

Pieces Of Her - Netflix series. Only watched the first episode - mainly because I thought Toni Colette would mean a decent show. I was wrong. The main character is her daughter, Andi, and she’s fucking annoying. So annoying it’s a no from me, Clive.

• Upvote 1

On 07/01/2022 at 09:07, A Red said:

Saw that Travel Man was on last night doing a thing on Madeira, as I've never been and booked to hopefully go in March, decided to watch it.

Fucking hell, the place looks stunning but was totally ruined by Richard Ayoade and Robert Webb, a pair of snidey fuckers with an inane shit monologue. I just wish they would have talked fucking properly and stopped the sarky shit, it would have so much more informative.

Got to Bristol airport for our 7.50 am flight to Madeira and all flights to the island have been cancelled due to the weather. Next available was Saturday which is no fucking use as we have to be back by Monday. 3 bastard years this has been booked and then moved, fuck it I aint meant to go.

• Upvote 1

On 13/03/2022 at 11:22, Anubis said:

Pieces Of Her - Netflix series. Only watched the first episode - mainly because I thought Toni Colette would mean a decent show. I was wrong. The main character is her daughter, Andi, and she’s fucking annoying. So annoying it’s a no from me, Clive.

I watched the whole thing (well, the wife did and I just nodded) and it was fucking shit. Expected a lot better from Toni Colette. 

2/10. 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The Righteous Gemstones Series 2  7/10.

Pretty much the same as the first series. Watchable,some funny moments but at times it takes itself much too seriously. The lady who plays Danny McBride(aka Jessie's wife) is a bit of a milf.

Yeah I’d go with a 7/10 it’s a solid show. Not amazing, weirdly I liked the slightly more serious parts and it made me think a show focusing the dark more serious side of a pastor swindling his flock to fund his lifestyle would be a pretty good show. 

Our Flag Means Death. 

Taika Waititi is involved here - this time it’s not Vampires, it’s Pirates. Standard half hour ish per episode comedy series. 

Episodes 1-6 out - the rest to come very soon. 

Rhys Darby in the lead role - this is a solid effort, quite funny at times. Not Shadows level, but it has some solid moments and anything with Ewen Bremner is worth at least a chance. 

Top Boy season 3. Netflix. 

We binged it over the weekend. Still really good. For some reason didn't feel as gritty as the first two especially the first one, Summertown. Sully is ace as usual and the Spain/Morocco storyline is good. Wasn't a fan of the scouse gangsters in it, especially the fella who looks and sounds like Bellew (they even called him Curtis). 

Obviously well worth a watch if you liked the first two, it doesn't suffer from a 3rd series drop off. Only 8 episodes though and with some of the side plots it could have had a couple more episodes easily. Leaves a few things open for a 4th season and the very final scene wasn't expected. 

8/10. 

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Top Boy season 3. Netflix. 

We binged it over the weekend. Still really good. For some reason didn't feel as gritty as the first two especially the first one, Summertown. Sully is ace as usual and the Spain/Morocco storyline is good. Wasn't a fan of the scouse gangsters in it, especially the fella who looks and sounds like Bellew (they even called him Curtis). 

Obviously well worth a watch if you liked the first two, it doesn't suffer from a 3rd series drop off. Only 8 episodes though and with some of the side plots it could have had a couple more episodes easily. Leaves a few things open for a 4th season and the very final scene wasn't expected. 

8/10. 

I quite liked Curtis, though the storyline he was in was shit. I thought a lot of the story lines were poor to be honest, pebbles and Shelley's ex all being completely pointless as was the woman on the boat.

I was also really disappointed in the ending but that's because I wanted it to go another way.

Spoiler

I also have no idea why Kit, having set this whole thing up with Atts and knowing that they had a picture of the girl and car didnt sort the situtation earlier. It was obvious it would all come out and he would either have to kill the lad or be killed. Why didn't he just tell the lad to get a new car. Then he doesn't get killed and its harder for Sully to make his move.

6/10