You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Billions. 1st episode was pretty good, however watched the next 2 and its going downhill pretty quick. The script and over-acting are just cringeworthy with the fella who played Gale Boetticher in Breaking Bad the worst of the lot. I feel like I've already heard every line / insult elsewhere.

Sex scene in the first episode was an eye opener but after watching the next 2 episodes it feels like they've realised this is going nowhere so we better throw more in as we go on. 

8/10 descending to a 4

Watched the first episode of American Gods last night.  Was a bit "meh" is it worth sticking with?

I watched it all and thought it was average, gets really slow after the first few episodes. The girl out of Lemony Snicket ruins it for me, she's the main guys wife. She got on my nerves her and her shit body they loved showing.

• Upvote 1

Any recommendations for something I can watch in the next 10 days when family are away? I'm hearing "the americans"?

I have access to Netflix and Kodi

'Ozark' is well worth a watch mate, i binged on them over 3 nights, very good I thought. 8/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Also started watching 'Him & Her', half way through season 2 and it's very funny. Just getting the link for it and found out the bird in it that cracks me up is Russell Howard's sister! I feel dirty now. It's funny though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1493923/?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Upvote 1

Just finished Season 3 of Fargo. I thought I'd hate Ewan McGregor's accent in it but after a while it wasn't an issue. David Thewlis stole every scene he was in and I really like how it sticks to certain staples of a formula yet tells a new story each time. Still haven't watched Season 1 yet.

7 bungled murders out of 10