You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer

Paul

...There's a lot to be said for bbq's and tits.

Family 2 doors down from us had a barbecue last night apparently. This morning, the husband was out in front using a pressure washer to clean the barbecues (those basic round ones that have no lid). Thing is, that family is vegetarian and they don't drink either. It would suit my folks, but with the absence of meat and booze, I can't think of a less appealing barbecue to turn up to.

Rub it in, fuckers. Sitting in my office trying to thaw my feet with a pissy little heater. Should be good by about 3pm. July can suck my dick.
Yeah my sympathy is the square root of fuck all. Your weather is like this for 40 weeks a fucking year, ours about 2.

I love summer, but because it's been so shit up to the last week it feels like there has been no pollen count build up to get some resistance. I've gone from feeling fine on friday to wanting to scratch my eyes out, snotty nose, ear ache and sneezing non stop on satuday and today i'm totally knackerd because its been so high even sleeping through the night has become a battle. I live in Caernarfon, i couldn't really get close to the sea if i tried.

I too am playing footie later. However, as it is summer, and summer is, as Paul rightly said, Fuckin A, I don't give the cube root of an ant's cock. I'll run til I'm nearly dead, so a good 3 minutes, then revive myself with some ice cold beer.

Summer - Fuck. In. A.

Half the world bitching about the temperature today after less than a week of glorious sun and heat. Fucking moaning twats, us Brits. I'm still all over this summer business. It's ace.

Family 2 doors down from us had a barbecue last night apparently. This morning, the husband was out in front using a pressure washer to clean the barbecues (those basic round ones that have no lid). Thing is, that family is vegetarian and they don't drink either. It would suit my folks, but with the absence of meat and booze, I can't think of a less appealing barbecue to turn up to.

What would be the point? It would just be some people standing in someone elses garden. Eating salad.

As I've previously stated, I don't drink. I do, however, make up for it by consuming large quantities of food. BBQ a particular favourite, up there with breakfast meats. Breakfast done on the BBQ is the nearest thing to paradise on earth. If you haven't, I strongly advise it.