You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To reach the final? Probably not much higher.

The 25/1 for us was also in January, it would have been a longer shot at the start of the season.

It was in the 30's after Monaco away - I think it was pretty much around that figure for the duration.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code,you are having another mare here.

I get you dont like Rafa,i dont like some aspects of his management but comparing his achievement with Hodgsons with Fulham is a gigantic leap too far.

From a Liverpool perspective Rafa's CL win was one of many.

From a Fulham perspective reaching the Europa League final is the clubs finest achievement ever.

Winning the CL is obviously better than reaching the Europa League final, but if you finish 10th in the Grand National on a mule its more of an achievement than winning it with Red Rum.

From a Liverpool perspective Rafa's CL win was one of many.

From a Fulham perspective reaching the Europa League final is the clubs finest achievement ever.

That's really fucked up logic.

It's actually not even logic. It's just a collection of words.

This league is fucked in the head.

League cup winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Fa Cup winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Champions league winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Premier league winning manager 2012 - SACKED ?

Fa cup winning manager 2013 - SACKED ?

Europa league winning manager 2013 - SACKED ?

This league is fucked in the head.

League cup winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Fa Cup winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Champions league winning manager 2012 - SACKED

Premier league winning manager 2012 - SACKED ?

Fa cup winning manager 2013 - SACKED ?

Europa league winning manager 2013 - SACKED ?

That is one incredible stat. And one that looks very likely to come off. It just proves that the game in this country has gone very wrong. I'm no fan of Mancini but Europe aside he's been very successful in this country and a medal collection, we would be very happy with.

They reached the FA Cup Final in 1975, as a second division side, back in the days when the FA Cup Final was one of the most prestigious games in the world.

I would argue the EL Final, as in thesedays and when Fulham reached it, is not one of the most prestigious games in the world.

But, it's just my opinion.

I'd love to see Harry redknapp at city, it would be like leaving rik Waller alone in willy wonkas factory, half eaten oompa lumpas everywhere.

I've heard that Ric Waller has the same percentage body fat as a pork pie... I don't know the validity of that, but it's a great fucking rumour.

They reached the FA Cup Final in 1975, as a second division side, back in the days when the FA Cup Final was one of the most prestigious games in the world.

I would argue the EL Final, as in thesedays and when Fulham reached it, is not one of the most prestigious games in the world.

But, it's just my opinion.

Look to your left, Dave's got the achievements spot on.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Out of interest, which achievement was better, Fagan winning in Rome in 1984, or Hodgson losing the UEFA Cup final?

What was Mancini's CL record at Inter? By memory it wasn't great. As he has naturally pointed to his trophy haul there, but by the same token he has to wear his European record there too. His CL record at City has been shite, plus a lack of title challenge this season could definitely count against him.

Still, all that said, his CV is decent, so if Pelligrini gets the City job, who would take Mancini on? Back to Italy?

everton????

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Out of interest, which achievement was better, Fagan winning in Rome in 1984, or Hodgson losing the UEFA Cup final?

Code.