You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Guest Pistonbroke

It is isn't the job people are in that makes them a cunt, it is the person themselves. Sd could be a mega charity worker, he is still a grade A cunt.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is isn't the job people are in that makes them a cunt, it is the person themselves. Sd could be a mega charity worker, he is still a grade A cunt.

Sure, but the thread is about jobs with a high percentage of cunts, not jobs that only cunts do or jobs that might attract the occasional one.

Guest Pistonbroke
Sure, but the thread is about jobs with a high percentage of cunts, not jobs that only cunts do or jobs that might attract the occasional one.

That is a fair point Zig mate....so to get back on track...all politicians are cunts.

Immigration frontline staff. I've seen fairly normal people get these jobs then turn into grade a twats. All of a sudden they get a nice shiny badge and think that they are in The Wire, they all talk like they are going out risking life and limb like frontline squad dies in Kandahar but are just raiding a kebab shop in Blackpool. They talk to people like dog shit as most can't speak English so haven't got a clue what to say back to them.

Security guards, although standing in a Tesco Metro 12 hours a day would fuck anyone up mentally. Wannabe bouncers

The army is a cunt magnet too, 'oh you wouldn't get this on civvy street', wind it in soft arse you have only been in 7 weeks and 'civvy street' pays better.

Coach drivers too, we have this coach driver who drives for SOS and he talks like he is driving a tank around Europe not a 51 seater

Criminal solicitors, most would glady represent Osama Bin Laden or Robert Mugabe just to be controversial and say "everyone is entitled to a fair trial". Then stand up in court using delaying tactic after delaying tactic, blame the police for everything, argue the toss over the colour of shite and then play the mentalist card to get their client out of a proper stretch in prison.

Most are just bluffers who don't know the law and try to take everything off on a tangent. One trial I saw a few years ago the solicitor tried to play the mentalist card in an attempted murder case on the grounds of diminished responsibility despite having no medical evidence to say his client was off his box.

The judge was quite cutting saying "you do know diminished responsibility only applies to murder cases?, I thought you would have known this having practiced for 17 years"

Guest Pistonbroke

Here is one that will surprise you ........

People in the IT business.

They give it large about being in the know yet they are full of shit!! Thick bastards who prey on the none techy people to make money.

Here is one that will surprise you ........

People in the IT business.

They give it large about being in the know yet they are full of shit!! Thick bastards who prey on the none techy people to make money.

If we made computer software easy to create, anyone could do it and then we'd be paid less. It's the only logical explanation for incomprehensible shit like C++ and Java.

Similar applies for getting fat support contracts for shonky software.

Very glad to be out of that industry and back in the real world.

Midwives, proper aggressive bossy twats who still think its the 1880s and can talk to people like shite. When my missus was in the women's hospital having our kids she needed to get a bottle of milk for my daughter, they were available at the nurses station on the ward. One of the other women on the ward said she was going there so she'd pick one up.

The midwife came back ranting and raving at my mrs saying she shouldn't be sending people on errands and if she didn't buck her ideas up she would send her home. Some other midwife kicked off on another woman for not breast feeding her kid as she wanted to feed the kid bottles. They would screech at visitors if they didn't fuck off on the dot of the allocated visitors time.

Benefits advisers. Have to deal with a lot of these' date=' trying to help homeless people get their lives in order, and you will get a different answer from every single one you speak to.[/quote']

I hear you. I spent a year working with homeless and sorting out benefits. We ran a scheme that was backed by the job centre, in fact they were one of the major stakeholders. Didn't stop them trying to stop the benefits of all the lads I was trying to help. I ended up giving all of them a leaflet with the foreword by one of the senior blokes in the dole to prove it so the advisors couldn't stop the payments.

I'm awlays astounded at the calibre of people the benefits sector attracts. I used to work for an outsourcing firm which did a lot of the DWP back office stuff, I saw the operation at two sites, in Warrington they were all around 16 years of age with one or two exceptions, in Kirkby it was wall to wall scum. My mate's involved with the crisis loan department and every one from there I've met is a prize bellend too, and the outcome of whether or not you'll get a crisis loan seems to be set in stone before you even pick up the phone depending on the person you get through to.

Crisis loans. There's a blast from the past. I used to know a lad that would get one every fortnight by saying he'd lost his money on the way back from the Post Office. This was before they clamped down on how often you could claim them. He was paying so many of them back that his fortnightly giro was down to £46 and he was having to pay £40 of it to his ma for keep.