You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

Well, yes. My old man and I joke about corners most weekends. Another is how easily teams walk through our midfield most weeks and an exposed defence concedes. I don't mind Rodgers having his system, he doesn't have the players for it yet so why use it? His tactics some weeks are mental.

I will play devils advocate, in that I do think he has been a bit flexible with it since signing Sturbridge.

Lucas hasn't been the same, and I really hope he gets back to his pre injury performances. I was a massive doubter of him.

Allen, another full pre season?

What can I say, I'm a sucker for giving people a chance, often in error, but I still like to.

Signings will be interesting....I don't think there's room for another CF if he can't squeeze our only 2 into one team!!!

One or two great signings. Rather than 5 or 6 average.

I hope we move forward. I think we will because Brendan often starts sentences with words like 'moving forward,' and that gives me great confidence that we will. Although I don't know exactly where we are moving to, forward is good generally, but we will need to move left or right sometimes to for practical reasons, like something being in the way.

Combined with a 'great group of players' that has to bode well. A great group of players moving forward is fine by me. Oh yes, none of these bad groups moving backwards at this club, or mediocre groups moving diagonal no way Jose. Ideally not being able to ask for any more in terms of effort too, with occasional absolutely fantasticness but he needs time.

I hope we move forward. I think we will because Brendan often starts sentences with words like 'moving forward,' and that gives me great confidence that we will. Although I don't know exactly where we are moving to, forward is good generally, but we will need to move left or right sometimes to for practical reasons, like something being in the way.

No, we will just take the helicopter view.

Guest davelfc

Poor old Hitler, he's much funnier when he's angry about some trivial everyday event than when he's killing people and trying to take over the world.

Watching the Bayern V Barcelona shows exactly where this, tika taka, Swansealona type football falls down, and also why it would never work in this league.

As brilliant as Barcelona have been in recent years, I think if they didn't have Messi they wouldn't have dominated anywhere near as much.

Watching the Bayern V Barcelona shows exactly where this, tika taka, Swansealona type football falls down, and also why it would never work in this league.

As brilliant as Barcelona have been in recent years, I think if they didn't have Messi they wouldn't have dominated anywhere near as much.

It is fucking idiotic if you dont have a couple of players in the side who have the ability to make that incisive pass to finish it off.Too many pointless backward passes and square balls this season for me.

I'm still clinging to the hope that after a full season under his belt, some outstanding work in the transfer market surprising us all that he doesn't just keep buying Swansea players that we'll at least push for a top four spot even if we fall short.

In reality it will take another 12 months for many to realise that he's a very average manager who has been promoted well ahead of his abilities. It will just be a case of whether he can continue to lower expectations far enough next season to render 7th place again to be considered a success.

Combined with a 'great group of players' that has to bode well. A great group of players moving forward is fine by me. Oh yes, none of these bad groups moving backwards at this club, or mediocre groups moving diagonal no way Jose. Ideally not being able to ask for any more in terms of effort too, with occasional absolutely fantasticness but he needs time.

Hahaha, brilliant.

Go on then I'll say it....Brendan is a bullshitter and his system is shite.

Smoke and fucking mirrors since day one.

"There's only one Brendan Rogers"

That hitler vid is brilliant

I think someone should post it on RAWK just to watch the melt down.

I would but they banned me a long time ago!

I ve only watched barcelona 3/4 times this season and they are unrecognisable to the team that ruled the world.

I d go as far as saying villanova has abandoned tiki taka for a more direct game and it doesnt work for them.

That and messi is a stone overweight

I've seen some funny Hitler videos, and that really isn't one of them. Even if I was a person who actually hated the man who was in charge of the team I support I wouldn't find it funny.

And I don't hate the man who is in charge of the team I support, I support him.

I've seen some funny Hitler videos, and that really isn't one of them. Even if I was a person who actually hated the man who was in charge of the team I support I wouldn't find it funny.

And I don't hate the man who is in charge of the team I support, I support him.

Its far away the best one I've seen.

Personally I support the team above anything and the best for the team and club would be to get rid of the current employee in the managers job as he is not up to it and his system will never be either.