You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

Guest davelfc

While many pat themselves on the back for being perfect supporters, others can see that the owners have fucked up badly with this appointment.

I can only assume some fans are happy to get on a train to London from Liverpool and rather than jumping off at Carlisle decide that it might eventually go to London and then look rather foolish when it terminates at Aberdeen.

Problem is we can't afford another ticket, so enjoy the haggis.

What I'm saying is that it's as clear as fucking day NOW that he's not going to get it right, can't get even 50% from his players and hasn't got a clue how to manage us. That isn't magically going to fix itself in two years.

I got 80% right but then I never read, watch or listen to anything Rodgers says and have not for a while, it's bollocks.

While many pat themselves on the back for being perfect supporters, others can see that the owners have fucked up badly with this appointment.

It's hardly surprising, FSG have fucked up most of their football related decisions since taking over.

After watching the game yesterday, I can comfortably say that Steve Clarke would have made a better appointment than Rodgers. Perhaps he wouldn't have taken the job due to loyalty to Dalglish, but then maybe he would if we agreed some sort of change in making him manager and making Kenny director of Football. I'm sure Kenny said when he appointed Clarke that it was with a view to him eventually becoming manager.

I'm absolutely convinced now that Rodgers isn't the right person to get us back to the top, he will just continue to keep us at this current level of mediocrity, maybe even worse when Gerrard retires/declines and Suarez inevitably moves on.

12/14 not bad.

He did this gem after they lost to 2-0 to Sunderland last season.

"It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us," he said after the game. "They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful. Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Sunderland, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted." .

It's hardly surprising, FSG have fucked up most of their football related decisions since taking over.

After watching the game yesterday, I can comfortably say that Steve Clarke would have made a better appointment than Rodgers. Perhaps he wouldn't have taken the job due to loyalty to Dalglish, but then maybe he would if we agreed some sort of change in making him manager and making Kenny director of Football. I'm sure Kenny said when he appointed Clarke that it was with a view to him eventually becoming manager.

I'm absolutely convinced now that Rodgers isn't the right person to get us back to the top, he will just continue to keep us at this current level of mediocrity, maybe even worse when Gerrard retires/declines and Suarez inevitably moves on.

I'm absolutely convinced that FSG aren't the right people to get us back to the top.