You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I thought that was it. This will probably sound like an excuse but I’d genuinely forgotten. Was going to do it the other day but I expected to get banned at any moment. If I don’t get the boot over the next few days, I’ll subscribe and have a raping session. 

Bit odd like but each to their own.

Just seen all them twats going to Formby beach, leaving all there shite behind from the dickhead barbecues and other shit. 

Formby was never like that, cars queuing up and loads of people all over the place coming from the station etc, they should stop it somehow, I can't see it benefitting local businesses apart from the odd shop maybe, and keep it as an area of natural beauty the way it should be. 

It only confirms to me that the coast is best in the wild weather, which it is, but with added bonus of not seeing loads of flip flopped cunts cracking bottles open and turning sausages over, the littering cunts. 

I hope the Natterjack Toad, Red Squirrel etc haven't been affected too much, it was for these in the first place, I despair sometimes, all of the time. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, the roads to here have been heaving all  weekend ( and Crosby too, I believe ) Formby beach carpark was full at 10am on Saturday.

Was expecting a false start after the Tories opening stuff from today , but. surely it's not too much to expect people  to take their litter home.

Sadly some people are just lazy wankers,I hate seeing a Macdonald's car park with little piles of cups and packaging on the floor from wankers who couldn't get out the car a walk a few yards to one of the many bins provided.think you have to blame the parents and lack of basic courtesy and manners being taught.Sadly,if you are a shithouse,chances are your parents were too.

• Upvote 1

Getting trolled by fucking easyjet. This shower of bastards have been holding £800 of mine hostage for over two months with no seeming immediate chance of return , while sending me daily emails telling me how they care about the present situation , oh and do I want to book another holiday with them. In the early stages of the crisis with obvious hard times to follow,  they decided giving that fat cunt Stelios £60m was a good use of their funds and are now looking to shed 30% of their employees despite being given £600m of government money , the complete twats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Getting trolled by fucking easyjet. This shower of bastards have been holding £800 of mine hostage for over two months with no seeming immediate chance of return , while sending me daily emails telling me how they care about the present situation , oh and do I want to book another holiday with them. In the early stages of the crisis with obvious hard times to follow,  they decided giving that fat cunt Stelios £60m was a good use of their funds and are now looking to shed 30% of their employees despite being given £600m of government money , the complete twats.

Disgraceful mate. Absolute cunts.

15 hours ago, sir roger said:

Yes, the roads to here have been heaving all  weekend ( and Crosby too, I believe ) Formby beach carpark was full at 10am on Saturday.

Was expecting a false start after the Tories opening stuff from today , but. surely it's not too much to expect people  to take their litter home.

I've never known Formby to be like that even at the height of summer. 

At Freshfield its a hike to the beach, over the Fisherman's Path so I'd imagine that would put the twats off, having to go through the woods. 

It's a hike from Formby Station mind and that must be pissing off those that live on the way, apart from the traffic I used to see someone who lived on Jubilee Rd which wasn't far from Lifeboat Rd and like I said that I've never seen it that busy. 

I keep meaning to go each time I'm up for a reminisce but for me it would be spoilt at the sight of that, also the hike as its not like I can walk miles on end like I used to, taxi to the Dunes. 

That sounds a  bit weird thinking on as we would often see, goings on, in the Dunes when we worked there. 

• Upvote 1

On 01/06/2020 at 14:18, YorkshireRed said:

I thought that was it. This will probably sound like an excuse but I’d genuinely forgotten. Was going to do it the other day but I expected to get banned at any moment. If I don’t get the boot over the next few days, I’ll subscribe and have a repping session. 

If you do get banned, your now in the prestigious position of demanding your member money back from Dave while calling him a cunt.  

• Upvote 3

Tiger Cunt and his collection of cunts like Baskin Fuckin' Robbins or whatever the cunt's name is. I could not give a shit what they did and what they said. I don't give a shit about their tigers either. Those tigers have probably became 2nd amendment-spouting gut-toting sister-shagging Bible-bashing fucktards anyway. Only with teeth. And claws. They have no value in life other than to show us all how NOT to live it. If you want to watch that shit, watch that shit, but don't watch it in my presence, and DO NOT fucking talk to me about it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Tiger Cunt and his collection of cunts like Baskin Fuckin' Robbins or whatever the cunt's name is. I could not give a shit what they did and what they said. I don't give a shit about their tigers either. Those tigers have probably became 2nd amendment-spouting gut-toting sister-shagging Bible-bashing fucktards anyway. Only with teeth. And claws. They have no value in life other than to show us all how NOT to live it. If you want to watch that shit, watch that shit, but don't watch it in my presence, and DO NOT fucking talk to me about it.

Hi Carol. 

Zoom meetings.

Anyone else had a bellyfull of this billocks? Nobody ever heard of emails? Carousel of cunts.

"While we're waiting for fucko, how is everybody?"

"Liking the beard by the way!" 

"Yeah I'm going to have to get a shave."

Fucking hell.

There's always some blert with a proper headset too. I'm gonna go the whole hog and get an Airwolf helmet with the visor down, or just put myself on loop nodding my head and then watch telly.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

The way the British business model is based largely on shafting people. Saw some blert on Granada from the Blue Planet Aquarium the other night crying the blues about opening again and how they'd lost revenue etc.

I went ages ago, it costs about nine grand to get in and is basically a bigger version of a chav's fish tank. You go to the Sea Life Centre in the States and they've got Orcas doling out handjobs. 

Same when new pubs/restaurants open and for a few months or maybe a year they have good deals on, steak nights and the likes. Then, as  time goes by,  the steak gets a bit fattier, the chips fewer, and you have to start paying for the sauce. We're absolutely the worst for this 'bare minimum' mindset. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The way the British business model is based largely on shafting people. Saw some blert on Granada from the Blue Planet Aquarium the other night crying the blues about opening again and how they'd lost revenue etc.

I went ages ago, it costs about nine grand to get in and is basically a bigger version of a chav's fish tank. You go to the Sea Life Centre in the States and they've got Orcas doling out handjobs. 

Same when new pubs/restaurants open and for a few months or maybe a year they have good deals on, steak nights and the likes. Then, as  time goes by,  the steak gets a bit fattier, the chips fewer, and you have to start paying for the sauce. We're absolutely the worst for this 'bare minimum' mindset. 

They can Free my Willy. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Went years ago with the wife and daughter to Blue Planet and ended up at the Manta Ray tank which was attended by an extremely pneumatic and attractive young lady in a wet suit. Her first comment to us was ' Would you like to stroke them '  My mouth had barely opened before the wife's death stare closed it again.

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Went years ago with the wife and daughter to Blue Planet and ended up at the Manta Ray tank which was attended by an extremely pneumatic and attractive young lady in a wet suit. Her first comment to us was ' Would you like to stroke them '  My mouth had barely opened before the wife's death stare closed it again.

Mnrtioned it before on here but I went to London Aquarium about 5/6 years ago and ex West Ham player James Collins and his family were right in-front of us the whole way round. His wife..... Even my bird at the time was staring. 

• Upvote 2

Went the BPA 3 years ago and there was no cunt in there. Got an email off them saying I crashed into someone in the car park and damaged their car despite there being only 5 cars parked up and I parked miles away from anyone.  No one contacted me again.

Agree about the bare minimum shite. This country seems to have the monopoly on it.

WH smith are absolute twats who seem to monopolise the having you by the balls situation.

Was in hospital last week with my son and the WH Smith in Alder Hey hikes up their prices big time, got an energy drink for £1.20 but saw it in a shop today for 65p. They basically almost double their prices in hospitals, airports and train stations because the twats know you cant be arsed going anywhere else or that there's no alternative anyway.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

WH smith are absolute twats who seem to monopolise the having you by the balls situation.

Was in hospital last week with my son and the WH Smith in Alder Hey hikes up their prices big time, got an energy drink for £1.20 but saw it in a shop today for 65p. They basically almost double their prices in hospitals, airports and train stations because the twats know you cant be arsed going anywhere else or that there's no alternative anyway.

Just walk out with it. 

more than once I’ve been in a queue ata train station wh smiths for too long and just leant over and asked for a carrier bag then walked out. They’re too oblivious anyway. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just walk out with it. 

more than once I’ve been in a queue ata train station wh smiths for too long and just leant over and asked for a carrier bag then walked out. They’re too oblivious anyway. 

I do that at Waterloo all the time.

The man, be dammed! 

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think this is mainly a function of the extortionate fees companies are charged to set up in those places. Airports in particular are the biggest chiselers you will find, and are typically taking more than 10% of the gross sales of concessions.