You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

• 1 month later...

Fucking gardeners!!!

Cunts planted a load of rhododendrons next to the tennis court, meaning I have to get someone to sweep it each morning before I have my lesson! 

Fuckers also left a load of leaves in a pile which are getting through the skylight in the Swimming pool room.

Cunts.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Fucking gardeners!!!

Cunts planted a load of rhododendrons next to the tennis court, meaning I have to get someone to sweep it each morning before I have my lesson! 

Fuckers also left a load of leaves in a pile which are getting through the skylight in the Swimming pool room.

Cunts.

Couldn't your butler do it?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

What the fuck are all you imbeciles squawking about? 

Im pissed off that you can’t get the help nowadays. 

You lot do you, I just need somewhere to vent about my useless cunt of a gardener.

You've got a gardener? I think you've chose the wrong place to vent. The Aristocrat forum is very easy to google.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You've got a gardener? I think you've chose the wrong place to vent. The Aristocrat forum is very easy to google.

Yes, of course. 

That’s not the end of it all though, the stable hand wants to remain on furlough until august, the dippy little shit, but she’s just being bone idle while the stables go to shit. I can’t sack her while she’s in the system so she’s got me over a barrel, the little cunt.

Honestly, a pandemic brings out the worst in people.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, of course. 

That’s not the end of it all though, the stable hand wants to remain on furlough until august, the dippy little shit, but she’s just being bone idle while the stables go to shit. I can’t sack her while she’s in the system so she’s got me over a barrel, the little cunt.

Honestly, a pandemic brings out the worst in people.

I'd keep your missus under lock and key if your gardener is named Mellors.

The way you've got to sign up and log in to fucking everything these days.

You must sign in to edit this fucking word document, you must create a google account to make a fucking phone call on a new fucking phone. You've got to be an 80s Mathhew Broderick these days just to write a fucking letter.

Miss the days where you could just buy something, turn it on and fucking use it. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

This is my 100th post. Can’t believe I’m the only one celebrating this. Even the wife doesn’t care. The dog at least shared a celebratory chocolate chip muffin with me. 

Not if you add them to your previous account(s).

Admit you're the blogger bloke and we can all move on without the cloud of suspicion. You are a decent poster in this new guise.

19 minutes ago, Elite said:

Not if you add them to your previous account(s).

Admit you're the blogger bloke and we can all move on without the cloud of suspicion. You are a decent poster in this new guise.

I very much doubt everyone on here would share that sentiment where the blogger is concerned, can’t say I blame them.

There’s at least one poster who will never get over it. Had a read back through that thread earlier and there’s a lot of nonsense. I’m pretty sure there’s more than one dimension to that particular sorry tale though. 

16 hours ago, Captain Milk said:

She’s called Adele mate. 

‘The gardener’ was a previous contrivance, please don’t deadname her.

How do you remember the name of Blog Blerts gardener more than two years after he got turfed off the forum in a late night execution?

I’m pretty sure you’re not him, you appear to be a decent type, but there may be others for whom suspicion has been pricked. 

When you’re not being a needy, whiny, little bitch, your posts just blend in with all the other gimps on here. 

And, yeah, people only remember you for that and intentionally being on the wind up. And it wasn’t only restricted to that thread. Maybe if you don’t act the twat, you could become a fixture on the site. 

You’ll always be Blog Wanker though. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

How do you remember the name of Blog Blerts gardener more than two years after he got turfed off the forum in a late night execution?

I’m pretty sure you’re not him, you appear to be a decent type, but there may be others for whom suspicion has been pricked. 

Would be very rude of me not to remember the name of the lady sending me videos like those during lockdown. Remarkable what people don’t notice when they get wrapped up with navel-gazing.

2 minutes ago, Captain Milk said:

Would be very rude of me not to remember the name of the lady sending me videos like those during lockdown. Remarkable what people don’t notice when they get wrapped up with navel-gazing.

Well that’s certainly true. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

When you’re not being a needy, whiny, little bitch, your posts just blend in with all the other gimps on here. 

And, yeah, people only remember you for that and intentionally being on the wind up. And it wasn’t only restricted to that thread. Maybe if you don’t act the twat, you could become a fixture on the site. 

You’ll always be Blog Wanker though. 

This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me on here. I’d rep you but I don’t know how. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Yes you do. You go Gold tight arse.

I thought that was it. This will probably sound like an excuse but I’d genuinely forgotten. Was going to do it the other day but I expected to get banned at any moment. If I don’t get the boot over the next few days, I’ll subscribe and have a repping session.