You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Must buy games - 2012

Joe Le Taxi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna know something? I loved Resi 5 too. That bitch sidekick was a pain but she kind of grew on me and *spoiler* I even felt sorry for the daft cow when she plummeted from that plane right near the end. It saddened me. Am very excited at the prospect of 6, didn't think it would come around so quickly.

You've never played Resident Evil before? Man, you haven't lived. Get a Gamecube on the cheap and get hold of Resident Evil Remake and 4 for it.

I've been tidying my classroom and in a box of ICT stuff (mice, keyboards, headphones, disks etc) I found a Gamecube. Nobody knows where it came from. Going to try to get the cables and a controller.

Games I'm looking forward to this year, are:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Metro: Last light

Hitman: Absolution

Dust 514

Other games that have me intrigued, are:

Far Cry 3

Syndicate

Twisted Metal

Tomb Raider

There are more games due for release this coming year than I had originally anticipated, and I'm sure there will be plenty of interest in Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Rising, Prototype 2, Starhawk & Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Then of course, you'll have the usual sequels, CoD (Black Ops 2?), all the usual EA Sports games, plus Pro Evo, Football Manager 2013 and the other cash cow gaming series.

I'm personally hoping for a sequel to Medal Of Honor, and I'm also very curious to see what Respawn Entertainment have in store for us, been a while since they formed following the breakup of Infinity Ward.

Then, there's the game that I'm really looking forward to, just not sure when it'll be released, late this year or early next... The Last Of Us.