You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Trick question. The real question is 'How fast do you throw it in the bin when you realise you've mistaken it for Brown Sauce?'

If you don't like tomato ketchup, what would it be doing in either the fridge or the cupboard. 

Your answer is unequivocal evidence of racism. 

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Goebbels kept his ketchup in the fridge next to open tins of beans and unsmoked bacon. 

Quite the Sadomasochistic fuck wasn’t he old Goebbels, keeping open cans of beans around the house even though he was an anti-beaner.

Not like Rommel, who fired through them as soon as he so much as sniffed the haricot.

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Some people are just absolutely vile.

A lot of comments suggesting it's not in England. Steering wheels on the wrong side and racist talks about getting his dollars back. That could be quite important when it comes to trying to find out who it is.

30 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

A lot of comments suggesting it's not in England. Steering wheels on the wrong side and racist talks about getting his dollars back. That could be quite important when it comes to trying to find out who it is.

Selfie cameras usually mirror the image so it'll look like it's on the opposite side. 

Racist dude keeps repeating "this is England" which would be a strange thing to say. 

1 hour ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I don’t think the use of the word dollars is anything other than slang for money. 

10 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

Yeah anyone suggesting that isn't in England didn't watch the video. 

I know which one I'd rather live next too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Which has led to some right winger setting up a fake account and posting the following quoted in a Daily Mail article. She’s now going to sue them, Sarah vine retweeted it too but has now apologised. Never heard of Amanda Platell to be honest. 

B545C242-E368-4AED-9761-182ED09F8FCC.png

4764BCCE-0B47-4EF3-9DF1-3FB108AF7FCA.png

F59E625B-88A7-4984-828A-3B2238370C68.jpeg